FI

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

My son has a very bad dry skin. It goes away with just 1 use. I still use on him everyday after bath and no more dry skin and his skin is a smooth as baby's skin. A must try. And i dont have to use a lot. Just a little bit to cover his body and legs.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Marvelous delivery and packaging. Fast, high quality and reliable. The track is tracked. Highly recommend to everyone. Buy it, it's great.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

Bought it for my mom who has terribly dry skin in the winter... seems to work well, a good simple cream with no fluff However it smells stroooongly of baby powder! It doesn’t last long on the skin, but can be an issue if you’re sensitive to smell

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Bought it for my nephew, nourishing with soothing scent. Ingredients are pretty simple. Good deal, but not nourishing for winter I would say

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Baby has sensitive skin so this was a great option. Happy with all products I’ve tried from Live Clean

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Used this since my baby was born. However I think they changed the formula cause it doesn’t smell the same anymore 😭

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

as the name says gentle n nice for the baby. great pricing too.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I really love the scent of this lotion that lasts all day. It is easily absorbed by the skin and keeps baby's skin moisturized.