FI
Based on 1,178 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,178 Ratings
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Great quality product. First time using this product and will definitely be using again. My hair was a faded dark red prior to use, with about an inch of natural hair colour with lots of greys. It covered the greys perfectly, and the covered everywhere evenly. I left the henna on for about 3 hours. When I washed it off, the colour was initially quite orange, but then settled over the next few days. Now it's a lovely deep red. My hair feels great - soft, shiny and smooth. It had the scent of mud, and felt like it too!

31ff3863-bfeb-4724-a70c-db6a0c4c6367
905ee764-997f-4833-9611-22d7ce21494e
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I took my time so I can provide you a long term review :) OK, hear me out, this is a GREAT henna! but be sure you understand what coloring your hair henna means, its SUPER PERMANENT! It wont fade and wont wash off (I wash mine daily). use it only if you commited to the color or to grow your hair out of henna once you want a color change :) First you will get the "Orange panic" - don't worry, it will tone down (see pics attached). Your hair will be little bit straighter, and if you like me with spider-web thickess hair, your hair will feel thicker :) you will be smelling like a barn for a week :) I did not cure the henna overnight, just poured hot (not boiling) water, added some olive oil, lemon juice and put it on my head for 3 hours. If this review is of help to you, kindly hit that LIKE :)

d5098f5b-254f-4df2-9c00-f78fdbb148d8
0362810e-94b5-464e-9842-e8850d1db6d3
7c06aa1a-bd0a-4727-996c-8436e925dcdb
bb0f7480-fcd5-451f-bed9-aa86872b2364
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I love this Hannah it’s really good it does the job I did not even leave it for so long but it showed a nice colour on my hair. in my country we already have Hannah but I wanted to try just one from iHerb and I really loved it I recommend it.

be4e74d0-6d1a-4499-9976-86e9a9debf4a
Posted on May 8, 2022

This is my go-to brand for natural, unadulterated henna. Smooth composition, minimal clumps, and excellent quality. The scent is strong (like all natural henna powders) but pleasant, similar to freshly cut grass. Package includes gloves as well as plastic bag, which you use as a hair cap. One package is definitely enough for shoulder-length to long hair (below the shoulder blades).

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

i have dark brown hair naturally and i tried dark brown henna which turned my hair black. i waited two months for that to lighten up a bit and applied red henna on top. the hair look so good. specially in the sun light it looks more of mahogany. i had highlights which dark brown henna didn't cover and this one made them deep red which looks so good. initially the colour didn't look much different and i was worried that it wont show on my dark hair but it took a week for the colour to develop and now it looks so good. i will definitely putchase it again. another thing if you have long hair one box isn't enough. i applied 1red mixed with 1/2 bright red and it covered all my hair from roots to ends. there was alot of colour left on scalp but after three washes (1 week) it is completely gone. hope this review will help with a bit of insight of the product

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I love this henna! I color with henna for more than 10 years and this is my favorite brand so far. I like this one because it is organic and good quality. I mixed it with hibiscus tea and let it stand overnight. I kept it on my hair for 4 hours. My hair looks healthy and silky. Even coverage and a beautiful copper red color! Scent is earthy and I like it. One package size was enough for 2 uses on my shoulder length hair. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to color their hair naturally and toxins free

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Absolutely the best Henna I've ever used.... This is my favorite... The powder is super fine and it smells so good. I absolutely love light mountain henna.

6c176591-2a19-4dd2-b3e9-a931e81e5c8a
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

It's the best henna I have ever tried. I had to change from another brand, and this is so much better. I'm going to go back to it for sure. If you read the instructions, it's easy-pease. It may stain a bit your scalp, but the hair is going to have a beautiful colour. The size of the package can be used for 2 dyes.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I love this product, very good quality, totally natural and very forgiving in terms of the time you leave it on. I’ve experimented with different times and would like to leave it on longer to see if I can get a richer hue as my hair is brown. Good on white or grey hair. Benefit is you have beautiful and healthy moisturized hair when you use this instead of chemical dyes. Size of box is good and lasts quite a few washes.