FI

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
2,303

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I find this oil really perfect for moisturing my body after shower. It has a light constituency, easy to spread over wet body and fast to absorb. Skin feels very soft and tender after avocado oil.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I thought this oil would be so heavy, but i was wrong !!! it's light with no smell, i just bought this to mix it with an essential oil and coffee to use it as a pre shampoo for my hair. I like it

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
9,888

Good product. Delivery was fast. The packaging is very convenient.. Recommend to buy

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I really enjoyed this oil the scent ins pleasant and the consistency is light and quickly absorbed it moisturizes my hair every time i use it

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Keep my skin moisturised! Good for all ages, apply it on my daughter as well. Good product, would recommend

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

great choice, good content. I like. you to purchase. good quality

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Make my skin look better and soft. Good price and good quality