FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 15, 2023
Good for purpose

With this type of supplements it’s hard to tell if they really help, but packaging and capsule size were fine and I didn’t have any side effects. Used when I tried to tackle gray hair problem, not very helpful for that.

I prefer high quality brands. It is worth the money. Take it for a long time and they will be satisfied. No side effects.

79efcd2e-18be-4055-a9b7-e8790d3a8879
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I trust this brand. Just started taking this but feel it has added to my increased energy level.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

First purchase of Theaflavin Extract. I trust this brand and have ordered many products. Excited to see results

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I got this because these is some research suggesting theaflavin helps combat covid-19 virus if taken early in the viral process.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It's part of my senolytic stack along with quercetin and fisetin

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

All the black tea benfits in one product

Posted on Aug 4, 2010

This product helps the pain in my legs. I only wish it came in a larger size like 90 caps. But it really does work. It is a little pricey and you can probably take it every other day to lower your cost. Also drinking black tea without milk or any cream helps but it takes about 5 to 6 cups per day to get the same results. By the way iherb is an excellent company to do business with. Have been making purchases with this company for approximately 10 years. Prices and service are great!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Great way to get your Black Tea compounds

Posted on Aug 20, 2021
3,256

Good quality product and highly recommended.