FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 10, 2022

I like this product. It has an active form of B6. B6 helps me and my son to overcome reaction from oxalate exposure (when I get red itchy face skin and itchy eyes). B6, also involved in enzyme production. This form is good for those who have problem with methylation. Like it if was helpful, please.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

The active form of this precious vitamin is rarely found. I cannot digest the HCI passive form. This form is a lifesaver for me and not many in the market around only now foods brand and this one. I recommend you to have magnesium along with this product as well. Cheers ! ^_^

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

P5P is an active form of vitamin B6 and is easy to absorb. My son has issues with foods containing medium to high amounts of oxalates. Vitamin B6 is a cofactor for one of the enzymes that degrade oxalate in the body and has been shown to reduce oxalate production. This product is a must have if you have oxalate issues.

Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate is the most active form of Vitamin B6 - a vitamin for mental and brain health, because it is critical for making neurotransmitters and helping minimize the harmful effects of stress. Vitamin B6 appears to be protective against developing diabetes. The scientific literature shows that Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate can play an important role in reducing the damaging impact of glycation upon aging. The elderly may need higher levels of B6 to handle medical complications and inflammation, because the levels of B6 decline with age.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Excellent! I like it very much, is a small pil, very nice and easy to swalow!Very good quality! I take this supliment as part of my protocol for ms and the dr. Recomand this kind of pills for the best absorbtion Is good for nervous sistem, for much energy and a good metabolism. I recomand!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Good quality product and a great price. The pills are small and easy to swallow. P5P is an active form of B6 that is absorbed easily and it doesn't take long to see the effects of this supplement. I'm taking it to improve my energy levels and balance my nervous system

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

very high absorption . very effective . Great quality it's a great supplement but please consult doctor first I saw that high dose caused insomnia. ingredients are good and size is small to swallow . it helped increase energy level and increased overall metabolism . but please do not exceed recommended dosage. the package was well sealed

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Great quality and enhanced absorbability. Also the dosage is appropriately dosed for 1 cap a day. Some research shows it helps with excessive Prolactin. Competetively priced and as always great value from this brand.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Amazing i like it so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Amazing i like it so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

This is the active form of vitamin B6 serving as a coenzyme for synthesis of amino acids, neurotransmitters (serotonin, norepinephrine), sphingolipids, aminolevulinic acid. It is perfect for your nervous system and good to be taken with magnsium at night to relax your body before sleep.