FI

4.8
Based on 2,911 Ratings
2,503
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Good packaging, convenient to take. Good dosage of minerals. Great product. I take it after a meal, there are no side effects. The quality of the capsules is good, inside the capsules there is a liquid active substance. I like the composition, the components are well selected. Capsules have no taste

d1acc667-92a3-45ab-bff4-30ba2800c904
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Lots of benefits to this mineral package. Most Westerners are deficient in several key minerals and these can be linked to all kinds of hormone issues, weight issues, disease, and mental health. COVID too. Supplementing these will help you be more resilient and healthy. Also keep in mind when you're feeling hungry, your body is asking for nutrients, not just any type of food.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Started on these and just within THREE DAYS(!!) my thin, dry, soft and fragile nails have suddenly sprung to life! I've been having these spilt and brittle nails for MONTHS and started taking multivitamins but no improvement at all. Can't believe it just took 3 days for the nails to strengthen and somehow regain their moisture! Can't wait to see how they improve after a month. I'm not sure if I'm imagining it, but my hair seems strengthened/thickened as well? Extremely pleased!

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

hv this minerals supplement on standby though i didn't take it all the time, as I take zinc and copper separately. recently i found chromium and vanadium are great for me always hungry symptoms, so I take it more frequently, as this has good amount of those 2. great ingredients and quality.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I got these after I found 4 grey hairs in a week and my bloodwork showing low copper levels. I read that mineral deficiencies might cause premature greying so I decided to try a supplement. After about half the bottle I no longer have grey hair! I will check my bloodwork again to see if it is better but I am very hopeful. I took one every other day. Capsule is not too big and goes down super easily. They don't have a weird taste and never caused an upset stomach. The packaging is and practical.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 17, 2023
1,631

Wonderful complex of trace elements. Microelements play an important role in hundreds of body functions, from supporting the immune system to the health of bones and joints. Only Trace Minerals provides bioavailable forms of Minerals in one convenient additive. The quality is excellent. Completely satisfied with the Composition and Leisure.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

my standby trace minerals with high zinc and copper values. recently i found out that it will reduce my always feel hungry, as i try chromium and vanadium. as such i will use it more regularly. i hv used cactus and burdock to counter my hungry feeling such that i hv a few more tools to use.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Use trace minerals instead of a multi vitamin because the 3 different multivitamins I’ve used seem to make me itchy and this product has the main nutrients I’m looking for that I may not be getting enough from my diet. So far it seems to be working out my itchy feeling has subsided substantially since I switched. I’m happy with the results so far.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Life has good quality product and QC. Trace minerals are needed by the body for various functions. We do not get these in our regular meals so this is needed. These are in a capsule and are easy to swallow and do not get gooey if exposed to air, as some of the competitor products do.