FI

Based on 10,188 Ratings
8,675
1,025
Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Beware of ARSENIC in other brands!

This is a great price for Magtein (magnesium that is particularly beneficial for the brain). Many magnesium supplements contain dangerously high levels of arsenic. I used to buy the "NOW" brand of magnesium until I discovered it contained very high levels of arsenic. So high, in fact, that it received an "F" rating. Please be careful when buying magnesium supplements! This is one that I trust. Please "like" this review if you found it helpful!

ceccdbdc-53e6-4cd6-8b83-b7f7f3dd33f2
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Initially bought this for my toddler at drs request, so far I’ve been adding it to her dinner, taste is barely there after I open the capsule. But if you’re going to buy this for kids get the flavoured powder, same thing but easier to give to Children. Quality is great, I felt effects the next day after taking this. Benefits muscles, joints and especially sleep.

757de44d-1bbc-49dd-878f-6ac8f7537c7b
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This product has greatly increased my memory. I previously had difficulty in remembering the 6 digit TAC codes sent when we do online banking transactions. After starting Neuromag, my memory is so naturally efficient that I don't even need to re-read the TAC number. my sleep quality and duration is also very good. It is rather expensive, but I find taking 1 at night is all that I need.

9fe7c882-cc94-4ea7-a5b9-def6c3fe9126
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I've suffered with tension in my head for many years, alleviated only by regular treatments with my chiropractor. It would start at the top of my head and eventuate into neck tension and headaches. Within two days of taking this supplement (2 tabs with food in the early afternoon) the tension seemed to just dissolve and has not since returned. My chiro noted that the work she normally needed to do on my head to get the energy flowing again was noticeably less. I don't know what longer term usage will reveal but I plan to find out. I don't normally post reviews but if you have suffered from tension in your head, tension headaches or recurring mental tension, this may assist you as it has me. Good luck on your health journey!

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I love this product! The ingredient is amzing, magnesium L-threonate! I get so much benefit from this, because I have a problem with sleep, and hormone. Anyways magnesium is a key mineral for all. So you should try this. The quality of this product is uncompitable. But the size of the capsule is bit large, but I guess any adult could swallow the capsule without any uncomfortableness

1e77c12a-8f53-40fe-b00b-00d6b94d622e
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Bought this after my doctor recommended it for my post - Covid recovery, troubles with sleep, my thoughts where foggy, my concentration low and my hormones where out of balance. This type of mineral - magnesium is good for the brain and reduced my simptoms. I could feel the benefits after 3 weeks of use. So for me that was great because I really was sleep depraved and started to feel depressed.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Good day! My angels were taking a capsule a day for a short period of time. As far as I know magnesium is a mineral that is important for the brain and cognitive abilities. There were 90 vegetarian capsules in a bottle. It is NON-GMO and glutten free according to ingredients, that is very important for me. Please, put like if it was informative! Thank you!

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

It's a great form of magnesium I use to have better sleep and to have some better memory which we all need at certain age. It helps even with one capsule per day. Also I give this to children in time of more intense studying when their cognition should work at maximum. Good quality product for the nervous system, I recommend!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Great quality product and worth the extra expense. I purchased on advice from my specialist to aid sleep, memory, cognitive function and mood. I found it extremely helpful to the point that I didn't need it anymore to aid sleep but still like to use it from time to time for ongoing benefits. Give it time. Orally ingested MgT has been shown to take at least one month to raise brain magnesium levels to the extent required to have more beneficial cognitive effects.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

My nutritionist suggested I take this and it has helped me quite a bit. I stopped taking it between re ordering time and I used to have muscle cramps. That's when I noticed how beneficial it was. I sleep well. The size of the pill is normal. The ingredients are clean as expected from lofe extention.