FI

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
19360
¡Excelente!

Perfect product. I will buy more, I like it very much. I advise with all my heart. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of excellent quality.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I’m using this product on daily basis and I can see the difference on my skin. The scent is basic. Quality is amazing. It’s very gentle on the skin and you must be frequent for the use so you can feel the difference. Size and package are okay.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

This is not the first time I have used this mask it moisturizes the skin and it is really worth it

c558c3dc-5ea9-4f4b-b56e-72912e716ed3
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

great option. composition is good. I like. recommend to buy

Posted on May 14, 2022

My skin looked quite fresh and moisturized immediately after taking off mask. Absorbed well in the face. I put my make up on about 20min after. Unfortunately my face doesn't look flawless. It was the same as without any mask. Also I felt dryness in some face places after 1 hour. The size of mask isn't good for my face - too narrow. I didn't feel any scent of product, so it's a big benefit for me.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Good quality! Easy to use.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

It added extra moisture to my skin for sure, but nothing out of the ordinary for a sheet mask. I didn't notice a huge difference after applying makeup and it made my skin more oily if anything.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

A good mask, gives a lot of moisture to the skin

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I used before makeup and the skin texture become soft