FI

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
My favourite masks

I really like that these masks have a good amino complex. It can be hard to find masks that have a good quality ingredient list with lots of active ingredients. They feel nice, very moisturizing, no strong scent. I think these would be good for sensitive skin people because despite saying "acid", aminos are more like a collagen or protein supplement for your skin. This time, I'm buying the firming ones since the blue ones have been out of stock forever. :( but I imagine they're all pretty nice!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Very similar feeling to Mediheal, but both got well performance on the calming, gentle, soothing for my sensitive skin, and great moisturizing. First try on the Leaders, gave me a surprisingly great quality, again Kbeauty overall has great quality but the fragrance was a bit too strong scene, I hope them will improve it.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

so good quality Korean brand that's hard to find. I buy quite a few of this brand masks as I trust the quality, have no smell as such & my skin does not react. Trustable & I manage to get 2-3 uses out of each mask

c14b07b8-2a70-426b-9aa7-711a987b49dc
b9fa4a8c-79fe-47cd-a61c-e300b3ca5107
Posted on May 1, 2022

It’s a good face mask with a nice scent to it, i used it multiple times and the quality is pretty good so is the packaging of it. the benefits that i felt is that it made my skin shine and it’s gentle on the skin and keeps your face moisturized.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I'm 42 and this mask is my favorite of the brand! Very moisturizing, leaves the skin to glow after one-use only! I personally prefer to use them everyday during a week and then change to another mask.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

My holy grail, sincerely lucky to order this mask by chance! now it has become of one of my favorite on my make up and skincare stand

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Leaders is a brand thats a little hard to get a hold of so i was so excited to see iherb have it! Moisturizing and the ingredients are great! Definitely need to get more in a future order.

Posted on May 10, 2021

I tried mostly all of their sheet masks and this one I'd recommend to someone who's looking for extra moisture and hydration, no matter the skin type. The ceramides in it are amazing for helping rebuild skin's naturall barrier. Chamomile and other flower extracts are there to calm and soothe the skin but also bring it into balance. All this tohether woth amino acids makes this mask amazing for everyone who needs a little something extra in their skincare routine

14a1ff78-30e2-43af-ae4e-af90578059b6
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Best mask I ever tried! My skin is so hydrated after it! And the other good part is that you can use the mask once, but there are plenty of product still left in the package, so you can use it as a moisturiser for a few more days. Loved it and ordered more.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

perfect mask for dry skin, before using put it in the fridge and it will be really refreshing