FI
4.6

4.6
Veselka
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

One of the best products for lips ever. It is very economical and the big jar is for approximately 1 year of every day usage. Delicious smell. Excellent texture, and not sticky on the lips. I use it as a balm during the day and as a mask during the night. Lips are moistured. Highly recommended.

4a711cc2-2219-4b3f-aa69-1ab49aafa90f
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Love the scent/flavor, consistency, and most importantly the hydration it provides for my lips!!!! I started using it off as a sleeping mask only, but now I even use it as a morning lip balm. Restores moisture quickly and keeps the lips looking healthy. This is my second purchase after trying the berry scent. Will definitely be purchasing a new scent soon.

a92c4cf7-d5cf-4d5a-ae60-f574b7408f59
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

It's my favorite beauty product for lips! I heard a lot about it on TikTok and finally decided to buy it and didn’t regret it. Ordered on Iherb's website, you can use my code to get a discount. I've always had a problem with dehydration. You should drink more water! And I had dry lips forever. I put this mask on every night and it's very helpful. And I love that cute brush.

151c8ac9-7537-475e-91ca-ddc915a43190
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

love how this makes my lips feel. my lips are softer and smoother when I wake up. it has a sweet lime scent which isn't overpowering. I use it everyday, at night and during the middle of the day. the packaging is cute, it comes with a little applicator which is nice to use

k82022
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

LOVE la neige lip masks. this is the second scent/flavour i have tried and i am obsessed. i use it daily. great price on iherb for a good size. and the quality is great because it’s la neige! moisturizer my dry lips overnight. will buy again. perfect packaging too.

N84
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I tried different lip sleeping masks but I always end up buying Laneige lip sleeping mask its really the best i really love it😍😍 its really affordable if you buy it on sale compared to its size and packaging (it has applicator), and not sticky. It really keeps your lips moisturized and i like the smell as well. Highly recommended👌🏻

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

The scent is so relaxing and beautiful, and leaves your lips hydrated until morning. It’s easy to spread and have a really cute packaging, easily open and secured. The applicator is small but perfect for applying, I have use it once and already know that I won’t regret buying this product!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have really dry lips that requires hydrating every now and then with a lip balm. I had lip discoloration due to me picking on the chapped skin. My lips felt wonderfully soft after just first use. I continue to use it every night these days and i notice that i dont require frequent hydration in the day times. Also the lips feel softer and moist

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I have to admit, I don't drink enough water. This has been a blessing! My lips are often dry and in cold weather, they don't only look bad, but hurt. Now, they're soft and have the right moisture. I like the composition and the scent. The package is nice and while it's relatively small in size - it lasts for months. I've been using it for a while now, it's great quality. I've definitely benefited.