FI

Posted on Oct 17, 2021
Should Not be Missed!!!!

Absolutely love it. I was a little skeptical about purchasing this because of the chocolate flavor (which most times turns out to be artificial) but it was not so. It has a rich chocolate flavor and i love the probiotics present because i find it very difficult to digest such products because i get very bloated ; but i was looking for an effective whey protein shake to take after my workout sessions and this was a blessing. The probiotics makes it very easy to digest and it was easy on my stomach and didn't cause me any form of bloat. I make it with cold water, almond milk and greek yoghurt and its a delicious combo. Furthermore the size is a plus, because its very large(i share mine with my family) and it still lasts for months and it has a protective seal and a spoon for scooping. Its a very excellent whey protein powder and i will definitely repurchase this again. If you found my review useful in any way please leave a like. Thanks.

c5139ae2-f9f0-470e-afde-c02a8d62c5a4
5cb111b9-7eb4-4d1c-ae06-c25553f29581
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This is my first time trying a protein powder and I am already happy with this purchase. My yoga teacher suggested protein shakes for muscle recovery after workouts and it does help. I have less muscle soreness in the mornings. The taste took a few days to get used to as I started with only water and powder (which is acceptable). I now use almond milk but will be experimenting with other ingredients soon. Worth a try.

f22518f4-ca38-434e-adca-944968a882ec
Posted on May 16, 2022

This is the best of the best Whey Protein I have ever drink. The price is reasonable, the taste is soooo good, also it's not make my tummy gassy like the other brands. I have lactose intolerant, even this product didn't say low lactose but my tummy is completely fine and I often feel relaxed after drink it, so I decided to drink it before take nap or bed time. The ingredient is quite rare for whey protein, it contains Probiotics and Enzyme. I mixed it with cold water, multi-grain milk or strawberry milk and strawberry ice cream. Here's the simple recipe : 2 Scoops of Chocolate Lake Avenue Whey Protein 1 Big spoon of Strawberry ice cream or any flavor ( Pistachios, Hazelnut, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Brownies, Triple Chocolate, Cookie & Cream ) 12 fl oz of cold Strawberry milk, multi-grain milk or any flavor ( Vanilla, Chocolate ) Mix it all to a blender, blend it for 1 min. Sometimes I take it with fruit ( banana or berries ) pancakes / waffles for breakfast. Try it ! It's super delicious ! 😍 When I take it for breakfast, I'll do 45 min to 1 hour light exercise.

9cfed1f9-d7a1-40d9-bd8d-699af4db0a77
06a1dee1-7cd0-4203-b953-4c2d512c9ed1
17744137-bd21-4d27-b439-938569748e45
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I like its quality of ingredients mentioned, and the taste as well because it's not sweet, and no added sugars. Really a good meal replacement / supplement if you're on a diet or you're doing workout or strength training. Likewise, I like it because it has probiotics in its ingredients.

77f8c581-1f80-4e2a-a819-cb2b72aea1ac
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I loved! This whey It’s really good to take for drink during the rushing days, or with coffee at morning and I really like to use on my cake and meals recipes! At first the taste was little different but now I love. The size it’s perfect, with good ingredients with a lot benefit in side, the package has quality I can close really well! I use for complete my fitness diet program before and after workout, training or just use as a supplement during my days.

aef84e57-b49b-4055-bff1-e09e1c191c55
286280c9-830d-45ab-a1ac-2c766b4bc358
8b8225df-a605-4aa2-b8cd-208061105bda
4d8f8cda-2da4-47c4-a886-1d7e13b0fff7
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Good quality and affordable protein powder, I like that it comes in two sizes, so you get to try before buying the bigger size one. I love the packaging, I can close it well. It also tastes good, like chocolate milkshake and not like protein powder. It also has probiotics so it’s an extra bonus for your gut health

d91d3e55-12ca-4c03-9162-ea045e45f9cd
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have always used whey protein for its peculiar health benefits. Lately i have been dealing with a lot of digestive issues and could make do with some probiotic supplementation. When i noticed this whey had probiotics added, i was encouraged to try this brand. Asides, the price point is very economical and a good selling point. I love the taste so far and will be back when done with this pack to upgrade on results. For now i highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

First foray into Lake Avenue's Whey protein products, this experiment ended with positive results. Containing probiotics, which is not common in products of the same category, this stood out the most as the key benefit. Packaged in a bag instead of the usual bottle, this is much more environmentally friendly while deliver the usual post workout supplement for fitness enthusiasts.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

The protein is very satisfying, delicious and moderately sweet. I like to add protein to oatmeal porridge for breakfast. But I do not recommend this protein for cooking, since it is not sweet. Most of all I like to breed it with milk. My stomach digests it perfectly, there are no digestive problems!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

i have low expectation on this product before, because most whey protein i have taken before have awful taste.. and pretty in shock with this one because the taste so great even when i mix it with water only, and it has probiotic in it.. so i will definitely buying it again after finishing mine..