FI

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
Very good quality and mixes well

it has a premium quality mixes so well with other things , also the ingredients of it are very good for a various types of goals plus it taste mixes well with other things and it wont affect the taste of the shake or the drink that you mix it with and the size of the package with the servings in it makes it last for long period of time and actually saw a results out of it when i use it for muscle growth overall i rep⁰commend this supplement for everyone and who like to drink their protein with blends and smoothies which fits any kind of diet .

e068c79e-2dbc-45a4-97f5-89626b993373
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have always used whey protein for its peculiar health benefits. Lately i have been dealing with a lot of digestive issues and could make do with some probiotic supplementation. When i noticed this whey had probiotics added, i was encouraged to try this brand. Asides, the price point is very economical and a good selling point. I love the taste so far and will be back when done with this pack to upgrade on results. For now i highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Very good product, good source of supplement, and most importantly, price is reasonable. I will continue using Iherb to buy, leaving comment can earn the points, which can convert to money for next purchase. This product can enhance your overall immunity, improving body function and leading to a healthy body, which can achieve the goal I want. Highly recommended!! The best thing is free delivery when reaching the purchase quantity, I love it.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I prefer unflavored whey proteins because some are too sweet and the flavor can be overwhelming. Many will give me bloating or acne. This one doesn't seem to affect me in that way. The taste of this one is obviously bland on its own, but what I prefer to do is mix it with whole milk, a banana, and stevia in a blender. I use this as a supplement after hard physical labor, e.g., splitting firewood or landscaping. It helps relieve some of my soreness and I can see muscle building. I'm sure it'll work just as well for anyone doing a "workout" in a gym.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This is really good whey. It tastes really delicious. For an unflavored whey, it has some real character. It's very satisfying. I've tried them all and I rate this whey on top of the list. Regarding digestion: I think the probiotics and the enzymes really work. I ate a whole 5 pound bag of this whey in a couple of weeks and it really was easy on my body. I had no issues whatsoever. This is a really good product.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

We use this whey in our green smoothie to make sure we have sufficient protein. The taste doesn’t change the flavor. I like the large package size and move some into a smaller container which I replenish once a week. My usual whey is not available so I switched and am very happy.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Protein powders are a great way to get a quick, easy and delicious meal in. They can be used as an anytime snack or meal replacement. The protein powder I use is called Vega Protein and it tastes really good and has a nice texture. I enjoy using this protein powder because it has all of the nutrients that I need for my body. I recommend using it, the quality is great!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Easy on the stomach high quality whey protein blend to supplement with your daily protein and training needs. Tastes somewhat like mild milk powder flavor. What i like about this product is that no aritficial flavors or sweeteners are used (which most proteins do and give that awful unnatural sweet taste) and the addition of probiotics which is very beneficial for gut health. Overall would highly recommend this protein.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This whey isolate is easy to mix and has a pleasant, neutral taste and flavor. It helps me with my diet and protein targets and can be added to a lot of things because of its neutral flavor profile.

b68bacdf-2208-413b-9f26-23b242ce5805