FI

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Excelente!

Ok...I really like this energy drink mix! Quick, easy, tastes great and costs much less than ready to go energy drinks. Convenient packaging...I like that you can take the packet with you and can turn any drink into an energy boost while you are out and about. The correct dosage of caffeine for me...not too much. Good for pre-workout as well.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I've notice some increased energy or not having the afternoon "slump" when using this product. The first time, it tasted a bit strong, but then I mixed to how I like it, which is easy. I'll definitely be getting more, taste is nice and refreshing. I like that it's lower on sugar and has good ingredients.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

great quality packaging with individual sachets with a really great taste (and I'm very picky!). the flavour is very strong so I mix mine into about 3-4 cups instead of two. I use it for an afternoon pick me up and it definitely gives me an energy boost!! will be buying again

I used to just drink water when thirsty, but I'm constantly thirsty. Since I work at a fulfillment center, I'm on my feet in a hot environment. I thought taking salt supplements along with water was fine. I bought this and another brand's powder mix. Since drinking this (and the other brand), I find my thirst is quenched. I feel better, too. I guess the minerals and all are helping me.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love the taste, very refreshing! Citrusy and not too sweet. And it works! I drank it first thing when I woke up and it kept me energized throughout the day.

42f40435-b768-408a-abcc-6afc97a0efe7
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Love the taste, I mix this to my bottle while workouts & have noticed a boost of energy. Quality of the ingredients is good, the only reason I have 4 starts is because each serving has 6 grams of sugar. This has resulted in me drinking more water as well. It comes in individual packages which makes it easy to carry around

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I needed more energy, tried this and I did get the energy, I only took a small amount because I knew I would not sleep with all the caffeine etc, I did feel results, not sure of the side effects, also it was due to expire soon. 3 months later.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Great energy powder! I usually take it at work with 0. 5 litre water bottle with some ice and drink it throughout the day, it is really refreshing beverage and I have notice increase in energy, Also amazing thing to take right before workout! I highly recommend it :)

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

This energy powder I can take it anywhere I want in the gym and work very very easy to carrier and very easy to use

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love that this is in powder form. it's easy to take with you on the go, and mixes up easily . i'm a sucker for anything lemon ginger so that def won me over.