FI

4.6
atelierwolfe
Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Delicious!

This almond butter is delicious! The taste of this is a bit of salt in it and makes the flavour pop! The consistency is perfect: not too greasy, nor too dry. I will buy this almond butter again, and I recommend this one to anyone who has not tried almond butter before. Almond butter makes a great alternative to peanut butter. There are no hidden ingredients from what I can tell, and so it seems safe for people who are avoiding peanuts. The quality of this product ranks excellent with me!

Great product, I am allergic to almonds, but after reading some review, I ordered it to my husband who loves almonds. He said that it is delicious. The salt is very delicate and he hates food too salty. So this is just right for him. glad for the purchase. Like the review if it helps you and have a wounderful day P.S you need to mix it up with a knife/spoon when you open. Because the oil may be seperated from the butter.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This almond butter has the right salty consistency and lovely flavour. It does not have any additives and it is without GMOs. The quality is indeed very good. The price could be lower for the quantity. I recommend this if you like almonds with a salty mild flavour. Please like my review if you liked it.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love it so much the taste is really good especially eating it with dates the size is huge and the package is amazing one thing I will recommend is mixing it since it tend to separate from the oil so I like to mix it once that all and keep it out side of the refrigerator. Loveeee it also it has a little salt taste which is very very delicious.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Love the taste of this almond butter! Not quite the consistency I was expecting but it is easily spreadable on toast or on rice crackers! Also love how there is a hint of saltiness to it!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is a delicious, great quality spread. Previously I had only tried raw unsalted almond butter, and I just didn’t get why people love it so much. This butter is perfectly roasted and salted, and for me it really enhances the flavor. I’ll definitely buy this again.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It's a good substitute for peanut butter if you are allergic to peanut. It doesn't included added sugar in its ingredient which is beneficial for diet. I use it for my breakfast, and it tastes lovely on my bread. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I bought at a bargain price, very raw and no additive, smell good. Good for health. La Tourangelle always have quality products, I use it for coffee, bread and cracker.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I like this almond butter’s taste . The hint of salt is so good . Only thing that I don’t like is that it is a little watery texture.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Decent price for almond butter but it's neither raw nor organic and despite the fleur de sel, seems a little lacking in taste. But not easy ot find CRUNCHY almond butter so for the price, acceptable