FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I run through these so fast! I average 1-2 box a month and they are so easy and fuss free to use! Bearable scent, high quality dye without over drying your hair and scalp, easy package and even with a sensitive scalp, it works for me, covers the grey up to 90% and moisturizes my hair well. I'm already on my 15th box.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Gave this a try because my go to root touch-up kit was out of stock. It turned out to be a great purchase! The application is fuss-free, just pour, shake, screw on the brush top, and you're good to go. I did find the consistency of the mixture to be a little more watery than I was used to, at first, but I've gotten the hang of it now. Would recommend 👍🏻

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love this product! Maybe leave it on 10 more minutes to ensure the grey hair is covered. Also, my hair felt soft and I could feel the moisture in it. Loved the scent. Very easy to apply. I would definitely use it again. High quality product.

ed96d122-a499-4b53-b390-cf61b620cd50
Posted on Dec 13, 2022

The gray hair was dyed perfectly, the brush was very convenient ! i probably had to use less of it, may be divide into two parts because to me it seemed like it was too many product for the roots only when i mixed the ingredients

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

literally saves my root , no strong scent, my hair looking amazing, no white streaks. i have sensitive scalp so this one works wonder. super quality from loreal product

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

awesome! bought it intendedly for travels, ended up using at home when i wanted to do it quicker than usual. was just enough to cover roots all over my head, the brush is great. will buy again.