FI

4.7
Posted on Oct 13, 2022
4,069

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I found taking 6 pills a day is a lot, on top of my other supplements - hence 4 stars. I took it for protein and all the B vitamins, for my intestinal tract healing, to strengthen my liver, boosts my immune health. Wanted to detoxify and cleanse my blood because of the richness in chlorophyll. Hope my review helps.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I bought this product for digestion issues, low energy, blood purification and spring cleaning. Getting rid of accumulated waste gives me energy and my skin clears up.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love this product , i bought some for my kids too for our everyday use ,its really contributes for our good health, its antioxidants, improved our health condition , taste good ,we love this product!!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This superfood has a high chlorophyll content. Chlorophyll is the "green blood" of plants, which purifies the red blood of humans.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

good mix of greens in a convenient tablet form for daily supplementation

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Another quality product from Kyolic, loved the superfood blend. I usually start my day with this.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

My husband and I have been using KyoGreen for several years. We feel more energy and better immunity since we bagan taking it.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I give this supplement to my labrador who was diagnoised with a tumour on the spleem great product.ordering and delivery was super efficient