FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

A good supplement since most enzymes contain in food are destroyed by heat. Enzymes are very important to our body. Quality is good too! Not too sure of the ingredients or the size. Am happy with it! It helps to release the gas in me. Like the product very much!

Enzymes are SUPER important ❤👍I am a strugle with digestive problems (crohn's disease) who has found great relief through diet changes and digestive enzymes. and this product help me so well... thank you

2a89174a-1080-4ee3-87ed-ceb2acc4bdcc
7ac7a30e-4055-4b7e-b7ab-a13800cf5e53
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

We have tried lots of probiotics and this is only one that doesn't upset our tummies! This will help to fix tummy issues esp when going to the toilet too often - this fixed my nephews issues. Before taking this, he usually goes to the toilet right after eating but now not anymore. Glad to find this on iherb! This has been a staple in our family - from kids to adults. Great that it has enzymes too!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Very good. In fact the first probiotic that I take and really see results. I have constipation tendency but with this supplement, my bowel movements is more regular. Also the fact that it has added enzymes in it, it really help with bloating issues. Will be ordering more of this in the future . Delivery also was very fast

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Was recommended this by a friend and it has been more than 4 months after taking and have a great breakthrough with my very bad constipation. if you have v bad constipation like me, you should try this probiotic.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

It is the best product on the market that best regulates metabolism. The quality is adequate. The packaging is original and undamaged. The product perfectly fits the description. The ingredient is a natural.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
9,888

Great.The packaging is of good quality. Delivery is prompt, the parcel is tracked. I recommend to buy all relatives and friends.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I think it's a good quality blend but maybe the dose is too low so I don't feel any difference. I have changed my routine so my digestion was a little bit confused and the probiotics didn't help that much. The size is small so 2 pills a time is easy. No taste and no smell.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Suffered from lactose intolerance all my life till I got on to this. This has helped me with my gut function immensely. Taking two capsules once a day is just so brilliant. Take them after my breakfast and I'm good to go. I take this with Multi 9 Probiotic. Again, two capsules once a day....I couldn't tolerate any food with chilli in them till I began taking this combination. No bloating either. Love these!...I highly recommend this to anyone concerned about their gut health.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

It’s a good supplement! Good for digestion and absorption! Have been taking this brand for many years. Cannot live without this!