FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

My husband love this Kundal shampoo variance. it is so minty and great for his scalp. This is by far the best quality shampoo had used for the price. Size is good enough to last him a long time. The benefit his hair is immeasurable. My husband also liked the scent.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I bought this product during a 2 week heat wave and I was looking for shampoo/soap that was really refreshing. Based on reviews I gave it a chance. I was NOT disappointed. When you first use it, it almost smells like toothpaste but don't worry....that smell does not transfer to your hair or body. It seriously was SO cold I could not believe it. It lasted for the entire shower and about 15 minutes later. If you have any scrapes or abrasions you might want to be careful. I actually loved it as a shampoo and I am very fussy on shampoo. My hair felt wonderful even before my conditioner. So I would recommend based on the above. It comes in a beautiful blue box.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

This shampoo feels so wonderful and cooling in the summer. It left my hair feeling really clean too.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I love it it worth it . You can c the difference on your hair and scalp. I use it three times a week

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Very nice minty scent. Cooling effect on scalp lasts even after rinsing out

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

To die for! Highly recommended and it’s really good

viki-kiki
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

It's just a bomb!!! The shampoo is super, the smell of menthol, when reacting with water, cools the head and neck, the effect lasts for a couple more minutes after a shower. The packaging, as always a work of art, can be an honor as a gift. Highly recommend.

465d8507-db96-478c-aaa3-80857323e70a
Posted on Sep 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Friends, if you like a product, rate it right, whether positive or negative.. If you give a star for the excellent product, they will cut the product for good and evil. The rule is that all the products of its hero will disappear because of the reviews. Do not be afraid, they will not raise the price. Rate stars to know what products are needed and increase the quantity of their production. Watch out for this unintended mistake!!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought this because I was looking for a shampoo that makes my scalp feel soothed. I used to use the Kundal Shampoo Treatment, so I feel refreshed when I use it on days when I sweat a lot. As it is 500 ml, I can fully use it.

eaa6cbd3-9557-4ff9-b8e5-43b22f7f2b83