FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I used this inulin powder in homemade vegan chocolate for connect fat with coconut sugar. This is very good inulin, I have ordered it more than 15 times approximately and every time it was good quality and simple organic ingredients. I like that it’s has not any additional taste, so it’s good for chocolate

546ac4cd-f509-4360-886a-5397691f0e14
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Have bought this fiber powder two times so far, used it regularly as part of my diet. Does not have any specific taste, I would say no taste. It is supposed to benefit your diet and help with any indigestion, constipation, gut health. I like it and will probably buy again.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

The product does what it needs to do. I do feel a difference in my body already but it’s not easy going down. The powder doesn’t dissolve in liquid or shakes well. I’ve tried using a frother and a blender but still end up drinking chunks of the powder which can be alarming. A good value for the price and quantity but I think the fact that it doesn’t dissolve is why I’d pass on repurchasing.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

KOS Organic Inulin is a great product and is wonderful as a prebiotic fibre to feed all the good bacteria. Sure help make me smile.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I add this into my daily matcha or tea along with fish collagen power. Helps with my digestion and has a mild sweet taste. A good indigestible fiber. Benefits for gut health when taken with soil based probiotics. Only thing is they don’t tell you where the Inulin is sourced from. Considering switching to a brand that has blue agave Inulin in the future to compare effects.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I really cannot tell the difference between one brain of inulin and another which is why I gave only four stars. I use it to make a particular strain of bacillus for a medicinal type of yogurt. It works just fine to produce the fermented cream. And of course its great that its organically sourced.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Great way to add to your daily fibre intake. Remember, women needs minimum of 25g per day. I like to add it to food and baking.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

It does work. My doctor advised to take inulin every evening, before going to sleep. This product is perfect - has no taste, I just drink it with water and done.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

My husband has used inulin on a regular basis for years. It really helps with his digestive health. This was his first time using this brand and it is high quality and we will be definitely be buying it again.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Easy to use, with neutral taste. It dissolves very easily. Good value size. No lumps, and organically sourced. You can't go wrong. Top quality.