FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 11, 2022
very good product

i love that it's a higher dosage so I only need to use 1 per day great for overall gut health and immune system I find it's a better quality than most other brands and ingredient profile is evident of that. Will order again as I like this product

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Helpful suplement for good value, i will be using it.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Dizem to be this or better colostrum for being das Nova Zelandia cows. Oh better!

Posted on Dec 4, 2022
Auto-translated from German

Colostrum has an antimicrobial effect Colostrum has a number of substances that protect the organism from a variety of invading, harmful bacteria, viruses and fungi. It lines the mucous membranes in the upper respiratory tract (if you suck the capsules) and gastrointestinal tract. It often prevents banal, but also dangerous infections. Even the rapidly building up stomach acid can hardly harm these protective substances. These are so-called specific (e.g. immunoglobulins) or non-specific (e.g. lysozymes) defense molecules. Only an organism without infections is able to optimally master the daily challenges in order to be fit for the best performance.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
12,740
Auto-translated from Russian

Great product, good quality. I will order more. I recommend to buy!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I bought a bottle and took almost all of it, but I don't know if it's good. I bought it because I liked the quality and ingredients, but it seems normal.

1ca7fe99-1fb0-4aae-a2cc-9f9f622dd2eb
Posted on Oct 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Because colostrum has a unique ability to quickly boost immunity, it is especially effective in treating various diseases that are caused by viruses and bacteria. This effect is achieved due to lysozyme, which is present in colostrum. We take colostrum for the whole family if necessary.

Belena
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
1,027
Auto-translated from Russian

The best support for immunity - magic building blocks for building immune proteins! Press your thumbs up please!

Posted on Oct 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

While studying, I heard that colostrum is good, so I gave it to my family this time and they are satisfied.