FI

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Excellent! if your thinking about buying it read this !!

it is very delicious I recommend it a lot for a quick energy snack they are very addicting i recommend to eat it if your craving sweets very crunchy and it is worth the price it’s good for diet it contains zero sugar zero vegetable oil it contains 32 calories for each peace and 160 calories for 5 pieces i recommend to put it in the fridge after getting it mine came melted hope this helped

41d02bd5-3f56-4b8e-ab17-3eac11c82820
09f03369-bd9b-4786-ad84-7e704a11aeb9
ce0c9269-6545-42ec-af7c-abf1bac2ee16
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

It's not too sweet, just right, so it's very tasty. I liked it so much I gave it to friends. It became a favorite to my friends too. I also like that it comes in a package that you can't eat it all in one sitting! LOL!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

A very sweet and high quality chocolate snack. It's hard to stop eating and i ended up eating the whole thing very quickly without noticing. The chocolate-rice ratio is just right and you can enjoy and feel the quality of the Belgian chocolate. Notice that it's only 100g.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I am a long term customer & lover of Jules Destropper Chocolate Rice Cookies. I was pleasantly surprised to see them on sale so I bought 3 boxes! The texture is light/crispy but the flavor is rich & decadent. I love that they are not super high in sugar or calories. European treats are normally made w/less sugar than their American counterparts. 5 cookies have 150 calories & 12 total grams of sugar so you can have several w/o feeling too guilty.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Very tasty cookies! The chocolate is really great, and blends in with the dough in an amazing way! A bit crunchy, not too sweet. The taste is very rich! Really worth a try!Very tasty cookies! The chocolate is really great, and blends in with the dough in an amazing way! A bit crunchy, not too sweet. The taste is very rich! Really worth a try!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I was looking for cookies made with butter and not vegetable oils and with minimal ingredients. So glad I found these on IHERB. Each cookie is kind of thin and coated with a lot of dark chocolate. So not only are they buttery but are chocolaty as well. They are just DELICIOUS!!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

These are thin, crunchy cookies with a subtle caramel flavor. The texture reminds me of Girl Scouts Thin Mints. I think most people would be happy with the ratio of cookie to chocolate, but I would have liked a little more chocolate. Having said that, I still ended up eating most of them in one sitting. Surprisingly, they arrived with no sign of melted chocolate.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

like the fact that it does not contain dubious ingredients but it is too sweet to be able to taste the cookies. it is crispy and caramelized may not buy again

7a56d80f-6539-4448-996b-0277664fae28
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

These dark chocolate rice cookies are crispy and not too sweet. I find them so delicious. I store them in the fridge to keep them fresh and crispy during hot weather. Very happy with the purchase.