FI

14,732
3,475
1,333
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Well known brand, good quality, I used it before So I bought more, for all ages, size is normal and package can be recycled, I like the flavor the bad me at sea ;) you only need a little, it’s good for sensitive teeth and I use a gentle brush

d897a1d3-8d2b-42d5-9c14-b9dcd1b4c5f4
bd79cea4-aab2-4fca-b8fe-0d1aa5214135
7297c53b-d972-4d6b-8343-9366d5939cac
Posted on May 1, 2022

This vitamin is definitely a real gem! It is a potent antioxidant, packed with vitamins and minerals to improve health and well-being, as well as recover from diseases or strains. It gives you energy, improves mood, and helps with weight loss. The only problem I have is that it has a short-term effect and I have to take the entire pack of pills at

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

My search for a safe toothpaste is over. No added nasties, a pleasant taste, and I can trust that I’m taking care of my teeth without putting my health at risk. As someone who reacts badly to many additives I’ve found it difficult to find a toothpaste that doesn’t cause problems.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
6,003

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
5,564

Recently I noticed increased teeth sensitivity when using regular toothpaste (Darlie, Colgate). After hearing some talk about fluoride free toothpaste, I decided to purchase one to try

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

This flavor is a strong mint that lasts longer than some other natural toothpastes. A little goes a long way so the size will last awhile. It’s a bit of a different texture than conventional toothpaste so it takes a little getting used to. The formula seems pretty comparable to other types of natural toothpaste.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

It feels refreshing and does not leave residue afterward. I am not sure about whitening effect yet, will keep using it. So far I like the taste, smell and mouthfeel. It is less expensive compared to another Italian toothpaste brand I have been using, which has similar smell and mouthfeel.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I originally bought this for my hubs because he has teeth troubles and felt like the major brand toothpastes were very abrasive and caused further tooth pains. After doing some iHerb research and review reading, I stumbled upon JASÖN Natural Strengthening Paste and it checked all the boxes of what we were looking for in a new toothpaste. Natural ingredients without all the unnecessary extras, and specifically we wanted fluoride free. After the first use, we both immediately couldn't wait to share how much we both liked it with each other. The paste goes a long way and left me with foamy cleanliness outpouring from my mouth. The smooth, clean mouth feel after brushing is amazing. My hubs is super impressed as well, noting how perfect this paste is for his sensitive teeth and gums. The price is a little high compared to major brands but the paste is def worth it! Overall, we are both VERY pleased with this product and will try the other flavors soon. A++ product! Once you give it a try, you won't turn back!

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Great packaging. The toothpaste is a little heavy but it leave you fresh and clean. Quality is great. It’s gentle on the teeth because of its natural ingredients. The flavour is good, and in all the product size is economical and you can use it daily. I really love it.