FI
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

So this conditioner doesn’t work on my child, I bought this by mistake. I ended up using it because I didn’t know who to give it to and I ended up loving it. The scent is pretty mild, nothing that would be bothersome. Great quality and size. Gentle on your hair, and very moisturizing.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Great smell, very gentle on the scalp. Even daddy couldn’t resist it and kept using the kids shampoo! My younger one loves bananas. This shampoo is perfect for her.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Been using this for years cos it’s very gentle for my daughter with alopecia. I noticed that falling hair is not that much when using this shampoo and conditioner.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love this shampoo. Smells good, work well on my girl’s hair, and not difficult to wash away. Can see the smoothness and the shine for the next 2 days!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Bought this conditioner along with its shampoo for my little sister. She liked it so much and said that it smells good and makes her hair smoother.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

It’s a very nice conditioner with nice smell. Detangles and softens hair. Good for adults too. It will be good if does come in a bigger volume.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought this product to improve my health. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my immunity. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

great quality product. it really works and it's vety gentle for kids.

5b6453b9-0cdc-4fa0-9506-bd9a6288ed92
Posted on Apr 1, 2021

It is a good conditioner and like it a lot for my kids use and made hair soft and conditioned. I didn't rate it 5 stars because the only thing I don't like about it was, it has a very creamy texture, which it take longer to rinse it off the kids then other creamy hair conditioners. Also this was a smaller bottle then I expected for the price paid. Didn't realize how small the bottle it was for an 8oz it was for the price.