FI

4.5
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love the organic brand and their products. The soap smells wonderful and it’s a pleasure to use it I will definitely buy again

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Good, safe ingredients for daily use as hand soap, not antibacterial which is better for health. I've been using for years. Aloe vera is great for your hands. No scent and since I am sensitive, this is perfect for me.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Nice, I like the soap and how it didn’t dry out my hands

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Gentle on the skin but the size is quite small and can be dry for sensitive skins.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

love this smell from Jason! It feels very fresh, and reviving. Excellent product, a bit too expensive in my opinion, but overall - buying it regularly.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

I found this Jason Natural Handsoap to have a nice fragrance, and superior cleaning ability without leaving my hands feeling dry. Especially when we are having to be ever so diligent with hand washing!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Ok. The smell is very strong and needs getting used to it

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

good deal, good product, reasonable price.