FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Very thick texture, very good for winter season but as I have a very dry skin I use it in summer as well. It has a scent of coco butter that stays quite a long time on your skin. Very good size to carry in my gym bag ( not too big not too small). The package is a soft plastic tube so it's easy to use.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Amazing!!! Natural and you definitely feel it! It’s soft and light on the skin Really saved my skin when he dry The smell is gentle and nice

f678eb2d-fb0e-459c-b34d-cdb88d8d5869
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My husband loves cocoa butter and I purchase this for him. He loves it and asks me to reorder. I tried it out and it is very rich and emollient which is good if your skin dries out quickly. The scent is nice and not overpowering. Jason is a very good brand.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

this smells great---not too strong or too weak. dissolves quickly into skin, without any stickiness. high quality ingredients with no mineral oil. i use it as a foot cream. jason is a brand that i trust. they seem to really know how to leave the bad stuff out of personal care items, without that being noticeable when you use them.

Posted on May 3, 2022

second time I order it!! loveeeee the smell and makes the skin soft and smood, really amazing scent and great quality. the size of the product is good and it really moisturize the skin. definitely one of my favorites ((=

e0ce1293-5fa2-4440-954d-be8db5f88a0b
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Smells amazing, feels amazing, makes skin look amazing. A must have after a shower, ESPECIALLY during winter. It has aloe leaf juice and several other healthy ingredients, Soaks right in and there is no oily residue on your skin.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I put it on my hands and under my fingernails at night, my nails grow fast and strong and my hands are silky soft in the morning, The tube is big and a little goes a long way, I like the strong cocoa butter smell.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Love it.. I will buy it again def Nice to the stomach.. Good size and good quality

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Good product. Very Quick delivery. Highly Recommended. Would buy again.