FI

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Jason deodorant is excellent quality with long lasting protection throughout the day. This brand is the only natural deodorant that doesn't cause a reaction under my arms. I workout a lot so I have a very active lifestyle. I'm not sweating profusely and this deodorant has lasted through an entire day in hot, humid weather as well as through workouts. The packaging is great and I received my order in excellent condition. I feel good about using a product that doesn't have aluminum or some of the other harmful ingredients in it. I highly recommend this brand of natural deodorant and the scent is refreshing!

428be75a-1e94-4f86-bfbc-0c69f70be932
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love Jason's natural products! I work as a fitness instructor which means that I sweat in front of people a lot, but this deodorant does the trick of keeping me smelling nice and also not leaving any white residue on my armpits or clothes--just what a deodorant should do. Some other natural deodorants have dried out my sensitive underarm skin and ended up causing little red bumps, but Jason's never do. I do prefer the smell of the lavender to the aloe vera, but the aloe vera isn't bad at all.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Great product, finally a product that doesn’t make me itch after using. Great quality, not a strong scent. The size is standard and easy to use routinely.

3344a8b6-d5dd-458e-b513-752afad75e46
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I love this product, it gives the skin so much moisture, such good quality and soft scent, easy to use, gentle on the skin, it has so many benefits and the packaging is so cute it’s one of my favorite productaw and I keep buying it.

7590b009-1a68-429f-8950-5f122f0e2ff6
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I have high hopes for this deodorant because I have very sensitive skin and can not use most deodorants out there due to irritation and itching. Hopefully, it could hold during gym sessions as well, which would be great. I will update my review later after giving some appropriate amount of testing time for the product.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

This is the best! It has a nice, light smell. It's so easy to put on and isn't wet.. The last healthy deodorant I got didn't keep me from smelling and this one seems to work.*

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Very nice natural deodorant. It's great for sensitive skin and doesn't cause any irritation or issues. I ordered it for my partner and he loves it and its quality and feel.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I like this deodorant. the composition and the quality is very good, no aluminium. It has aloe vera in it, but we dont like the smell. we like the scent and size is good. we use it in our daily routine