FI

4.9
Based on 2,327 Ratings
2,075
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Quality: Good Taste: No after taste Size: Small softgel I'm an active person and usually when i go running the bone on the shin aches a bit after or during running but now i haven't experience it recently. (I received the item December 2021 and still currently using it.)

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I have been taking Jarrow Formulas vitamin D3 5000iu for several years. During this time period I have had my blood tested for vitamin D levels several times and the results always come back at great levels so I know the product is working. I will continue to purchase it. The price from iherb is reasonable and the shipping is prompt. A win / win situation for me !

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

this help to supplement my daily nutritional needs as I am in my mid 40s and i lack daily sunlight. It does help with men's health. Ingredients are good quality and easily absorbed by body. i don't feel any side effects after taking this. Packaging was packed properly. This is beneficial as workout and exercise a lot. I also don't eat proper food and it will supplement my poor diet. size of capulse is easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Vit D is very important now, even if you don't live in a sunny area. Jarrow makes good products always, with great quality, a trusted company. Good for immunity effect, and the size is good. 5000 IU in a softgel is a good amount to take in todays climate. No aftertaste.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Unlike many other Vitamin D formulations, this Jarrow formulation provides effective D3 in an extra virgin olive oil carrier. There are no cheap rancid oils that seem to be rather common in lesser formulations. We already knew that Vitamin D regulated over 200 tissues. COVID taught many of us that insufficient Vitamin D also compromised the immune system's ability to fight off COVID. If one wants to be sure of good Vitamin D levels, this 5000 IU product is good for building up and maintaining a healthy vitamin D level (whereas 10000 IU is good for building up, but a bit too high for maintenance for many people).

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1,048

I live in Florida and am in the sun a lot of the time. During my annual bloodwork it was found that I was actually deficient in vitamin D (somehow)! I started taking Jarrow and really like it, I continue to take one a day, sometimes with K2 which can help the vitamin absorb. The price is fair and you get a decent amount of vitamins. The tiny size means they go down easy and have little risk of chocking.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I trust this brand, the dose is good for those who has Vit D deficiency. My husband and I were taking it for over a year and it help us to replenish Vit D, we did blood testing before and after so it is working. It would be nice if supplement has in it K2.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022