FI

Based on 1,359 Ratings
1,138
Posted on Nov 8, 2022
*Surprised with the quality!*

I confess I was a little skeptical about the quality and the effect of this B12 because of the color that I found too white and not too pink. The taste is good, you can let it dissolve in your mouth or chew it. I had the opportunity to take a blood test and I was surprised by the result. Look how it increased (picture). In 2018 I had a blood test and my levels were good (NO supplement). That's why it's always good to have blood tests or whenever you need to have a test ask to include some vitamins/minerals that you are using. I purchased 1 bottle of B12 in November 2021. I didn't take it every day. It was every 2 days and I hadn't taken it for a while when I did the blood test. So, for those who have low B12 I recommend it and for those who want to improve or maintain their levels, you can see that it doesn't have to be every day. If you need to translate the photo it is in Portuguese.

dc5e5f3b-6599-40d6-b538-a80ec7fc78c3
b7eba9f1-861e-4af4-ac34-4181c2965559
f4ef24ed-4417-4105-aa28-6c2463df44bf
f9a3a8a9-ed47-495c-8c4e-c5d7fc627b83
9a613080-ebfa-4720-9e34-3ae6e555c6a6
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Jarrow is Quality and their methyl B12 is a biologically active form of B12 which is easier for our bodies to absorb and retained 500mg small size tabs give you the option to up your dose simply buy taking more. The taste is very pleasant,easy to take and the positive effects of takin B12 is it gives you more energy and makes one more alert. Essential to take as our diet is always lackin in B12.

5bb66180-73cd-466e-9ee1-a8104287b632
6edacabd-ae2b-4c58-9b6e-c86fac01a397
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Very nice cherry flavour! Bought it for my husband who has been having pins and needles in his feet and sometimes fingers too. He was taking the other type of B12 which did not show any effects after a few months. Hope this can reduce the numbness in his fingers and toes.

6c6c66a4-4de8-4128-8ded-ef5b874c8355
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I really like the taste of these lozenges. I know it's silly but I look forward it every day. The dosage is a perfect compliment to the 500 mcg of B12 I'm getting in my B Complex (total of 1,000 mcg). Remember to not move it around in your mouth too much...it's essentially sandpaper and will definitely leave you with a sore mouth. Just remember to respect the grit and you'll do fine! I've heard good things about the quality of Jarrow supplements and certainly have no complaints. I like that this does not have the cyano version of B12 but good ingredient (the methyl version which is better for everyone except those with the MTHFR genetic mutation). Try adenosylcobalamin if you do have the mutation.

This works great, and I had the blood test done to prove it! When I was feeling fatigued all the time I had multiple blood tests done, one of which for B12. It came back at a relatively low number. Two and half months after starting Jarrow's Methyl B12 I had it retested and it had more than doubled. Great product!

Posted on May 29, 2022

I think this tastes slightly better than the lemon flavoured version, but is similarly quite mild in flavour, though a little stronger than the lemon one. I like that they have a smaller potency, but wished that it was cheaper to larger extent than the 1000mcg version. The tablet size is very small and easily crushed into powder when you bite into it, far from chewy though. I've read that B12 is well absorbed through capillaries in the mouth, so I don't know what it's chewability would say about its quality. I have been using this brand for 5 years as a vegan though.

ec92aa9a-6de6-4197-bbd6-01aca053acc2
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I tried several B12 brands and the Jarrow Formula is the only one that had results without making my stomach upset. The quality is excellent and the size of the pills is perfect. Also the taste is very pleasant, almost like candy. It helped a lot my nervous system and I noticed results right after 2 weeks of use. I had a boost of energy immediately after starting taking them.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Last year, my doctor recommended I take only 500 mg. I like this product because other companies only seem to have larger quantities. It works so well that at my annual visit last week, he told me to reduce to only take three times a week since my blood work showed I was getting more than enough.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I have unexplained bouts of slight nausea usually associated with gastro-intestinal discomfort. I read that women over 70 can have insufficient B12 that would lead to that kind of symptoms. SO I bought this and it is convenient since I can choose to take one or two and it is recommended I first start with 10000mcg then cut down to 500. This makes it easy.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Best tasting b12 chewable I've ever had. If the potency of these b12 tablets wasn't so strong I'd probably have like 10 a day for the taste. The sour cherry flavor just is incredible, I don't know why they don't have a b-complex formulation with the same flavour, IMO it would sell out immediately. If you don't like to swallow and need some b12 then this is the best choice.