FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Great fat burner

This is what your body needs to burn fat. Without enough carnitine, you will find it hard to burn fat. I take two with breakfast. -- It balances blood sugar fast. If you feel hungry all the time, your blood sugar is out of balance. This helps you burn fat, instead of sugar.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

I recently began taking L-Carnitine for fat metabolism and brain function. After being vegan for many years, I felt the need to supplement my diet with certain amino acids that I'm most likely deficient of. I'm not sure yet if L-Carnitine has made much of a difference, but I've only been taking it for 3 weeks. I like that these are in a liquid form.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

This is a great quality supplement.it helps in boosting metabolism through fat burning, so it is great to be taken along a diet and exercise / workout plan. It works on burning fat and is good eventually for balancing blood sugar. The dosage can be 1 or 2 licaps a day. Depends on the type of body.

Mihaikl
Posted on Jan 10, 2023

This product was recommended for the keto way of eating (woe). I have been taking them for 1 month. I'm not sure if they are working but I have lost 26 pounds and my energy level is up. Could be a combination of keto and this supplement.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

great supplement for those who have problems with blood sugar, I took this supplement to my grandfather, since I have diabetes, he said that this supplement is good

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Very good for health, I take every day one capsule .

13c7b654-9c9c-4c66-b28e-f15cab531dc1
Posted on May 16, 2021
1,654
1,918

L-Carnitine is taken to correct metabolic processes. It has metabolic, anabolic, antihypoxic and antithyroid effects, activates fat metabolism, stimulates regeneration, and increases appetite. L-Carnitine increases the threshold of resistance to physical activity, reduces the degree of lactic acidosis and restores performance after prolonged physical exertion, promotes the economical use of glycogen and an increase in its reserves in the liver and muscles. Despite the harmlessness of the product, you should not exceed the dosage of 2g/day, as you will not get any additional effect.

L-carnitine may benefit brain function. Some animal studies suggest that it may help with age-related mental decline and improve markers of learning. It improves memory and mental function in older people with some memory loss. Taking L-carnitine improves feelings of mental and physical tiredness in older people. It also appears to reduce feelings of tiredness after exercise.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

This is a great form of carnitine for people who find ALCAR to be too strong.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!