FI
Based on 1,247 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,247 Ratings
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Quality green tea supplement good concentration comes in good size& price green tea offer a lot of benefits including fighting free radicals, most of us can't drink enough green tea to cover the daily amount needed so it's better to take supplement instead,doesn't taste bad,comes in a secure package

040a1890-1ef6-4b2b-b178-dad7e969169e
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
7,395

Dang what a powerhouse! I wake up in the morning, on an empty stomach I pop one of these little bad boys in, and within 30min. I feel like I am ready to jump on a unicorn and fly across a rainbow. For those who want that little push of energy in the morning. Definitely recommended!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I purchased this supplement to get EPCG (epigallocatchin gallate) which is an zinc ionophore. Zinc ionophores have been shown to inhibit replication of various viruses in vitro, including coxsackievirus, equine arteritis virus, coronavirus, HCV, HSV, HCoV-229E, HIV, mengovirus, MERS-CoV, rhinovirus, SARS-CoV-1 and Zika virus. Supplementing with this in combination with zinc, will in theory help fight off a cold. I took it once recently after a sore throat. I did not progress further, and I was perfectly well again. I will keep using this every time I get sold symptoms, and if it doesn't work, I will get back to this review. Jarrow is a solid quality brand. Have a nice day!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great product, good quality as for all Jarrow products. Important to consider that for caffeine/tein sensitive and/or sleep issues people like myself it may cause insomnia if taken too late in the day. In my case I have to take it as early as possible after waking up. It have chose it for the green tea’s antioxidant benefit and brain function improvement mostly, but it’s supposed to have lots of other benefits such as weight loss aid, age related etc

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

When I priced these caps at my local health store, I realized I can (almost) get two bottles for the price of one by ordering them online. I like the higher dose (500 mg) of green tea put capsule. I take two caps in the morning with my other supplements. I'm very happy with my purchase!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I'm not sure is this should be used for weight loss/diet, but it helps me go to the bathroom more! I usually take it in the morning right after I wake up on an empty stomach. It doesn't have a weird after taste and pill size isn't that big.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Have used Jarrow Formulas for many years. They produce quality products This green tea supplement works well to cleanse my system, I find most benefits when I take 1 capsule on an empty stomach well before 1st meal of the day. I enjoy an espresso daily and am not a tea drinker. After reading many studies of green tea I decided to give Jarrow Green Tea a try so that I may enjoy the benefits of green tea without drinking large volumes of green tea.