FI

Based on 1,407 Ratings
1,117
Posted on Dec 6, 2022
¡Excelente!

Our son is diagnosed level 2 on the autism spectrum. When he was 2-4 we really struggled. He was nonverbal, had an extremely difficult time with transitions, and became aggressive. Most of that was probably frustration with not being able to communicate his needs or understand ours. We start a probiotic at 3, which helped tummy issues. We started Broccomax just after he turned 4. Still nonverbal at the time. Within a month we noticed increased communication not only in words from him, but receptive to us. It was amazing, and has proven I think to be a huge factor in his tremendous growth over the last year. We still give it to him daily and will continue to do so. We open the capsule in his milk. It doesn’t really fully dissolve but I just give it shake if he leaves his cup sitting. He is super picky - I mean super picky and had no problem even in a semi transparent cup. I feel like this product has changed our lives, given us Hope for the future, and our son can thrive now. He is now saying 3-4 word sentences!!

This is probably the best quality Sulforaphane on iherb. It increases brain glutathione. Which is why it might benefit people with autism. It can block the alcohol conversion into acetaldehyde so it’s good to take if you’re drinking. I wish it was more potent but the dosage is okay. Size and taste is fine. Double 00 cap.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Quality and ingredients are superb. Dosage is also better than all the other similar products on the market. Benefits are noticeable and you don’t get any after taste. Size of the pill might be a problem for some ppl but it was easy to swallow for me. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Broccoli seed extract is due especially to sulfur containing compounds that can detoxify the body. These so-called glucosinolates are known as chemoprotective agents that reduce the presence of carcinogens in the body. Concerns include cigarette smoke, alcohol, synthetic and naturally occurring carcinogens, radiation, drugs, infectious agents and more. Broccomax is a nutritional supplement that can significantly enhance the quality of your daily diet.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The product is delivered on time and is packaged sufficiently to keep safe in transit. I take BroccoMax to help regulate my high blood pressure and it seems to be helping. The quality of BroccoMax is excellent and the ingredients come in a delayed release veggi cap. I like the fact that there are 120 capsules, so they Last me 2 months.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Sulforaphane is a sulfur-rich compound found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, bok choy, and cabbage. It has been shown to provide powerful health benefits. It is antioxidants that cancel out free radicals and neutralize toxins. Because of this it also calms inflammation and may protect your DNA. It may slow tumour growth. I've bought it for my 17yo who has a neurological condition, as I've heard that multiple in vitro and in vivo studies have demonstrated the ability of sulforaphane to help various brain diseases, including stroke, Alzheimer's, and Parkinson's disease and ASD. SFN crosses the blood-brain barrier and exerts neuroprotective effects, at least in a part, through activating Nrf2 signalling pathway and its downstream antioxidative as well as antitoxic enzymes. Will update you about the progress/results later. It should be taken only on empty stomach, and wait for at least 30mins to eat. Stay healthy!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I like that it doesn’t appear to have nasty additives such as magnesium stearate. It does contain a FDA approved synthetic additive, HPMC. This “superfood”, sulforaphane should help protect or improve certain health conditions as it’s reported to cancel out free radicals. Worth researching the benefits if you haven’t already.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Here are the unique ingredients that will benefit people with some health issues: Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (from Broccoli Seed Extract [Brassica oleracea L. Italica] [Standardized to 3.5% SGS] in a Proprietary Blend Containing Myrosinase Enzyme) My old bottle had "DR Caps" vs "Delayed Release" on the new description of new bottles as verified on another website. What is missing from iHerb's description is the addition of "maltodextrin." One has to weigh the benefit of using Jarrow's proprietary "Myrosinase Enzyme" against their using a teeny bit of sugar (maltodextrin). I believe Jarrow's use of a tiny bit of maltodextrin when compared to Myrosinase Enzyme to be irrelevent because I suspect Jarrow is using the sugar in the capsule to help break it down in a timely fashion. I'm recommending this product to a relative with breast cancer.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Broccoli contains ingredients that help women metabolize estrogen. Great, if you want to manage your hormones or have too high estrogen. It has broccoli smell and taste when you take it and might cause gastro upsetness because its a high dosage! Seems, its a quality product and delivers the benefits!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I take this product because of estrogen dominance (I have endometriosis and adenomyosis), together with calcium d-glucarate, and I also use natural (bio-identical) progesterone cream. After one year suffering I got rid of 90% of my symptoms: I don't have any pain in my womb between the menstruations, and the menstrual pains are also much better now, I often don't take any pain killer during my menses. It contains sulforaphane, which is an important active substance of cruciferous vegetables (e.g. broccoli, kale, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts), and it strongly induce detoxification enzymes, especially in Phase 2 of the liver detoxification process. It not only helps to clear natural estrogens from the body, but also many other chemical compounds often referred to as xenobiotics because they are foreign to the body. This product contains sulforaphane in a high amount, which is enough for achieving success. It is a high quality product, the other ingredients are safe. I also like, that it does not contains any rice, because I am intolerant of rice. It does not have any smell. The capsules are a little bit big, but for me it does not cause any issues.