FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This powder is great for use instead of a liquid foundation. You could wet with a sponge if you want that look I guess, but I’m using as a general powder that just covers more. It’s a heavy powder but heavily pigmented so it doesn’t look like it’s in mostly your laugh/frown lines lines but instead, evenly, all over coverage. It’s a new product line I’ve discovered that performs like high end products but at bargain prices. I would say the only thing to look out for when buying this powder is the shade. My skin is fairly light but still I had to go darker (bought another darker shade) so it looked more natural because otherwise some of the pigments will accentuate any uneven skin texture if too light. So matching the powder to skin tone is important unless you are very young with flawless skin!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I'm very satisfied with the quality of this product. I purchased another foundation in another shade from the same company and use them both at the same time. This one and Buff are perfect shades for my skin coloring and these foundations blend in to my skin color perfectly.

Posted on May 31, 2022

This one is too dark and orange for me but besides that, pretty inexpensive, it provides great coverage, makes my pores look smaller and the overall texture of my skin much smoother. My only complaint is that if apply this on top of a moisturizer the color gets much darker and orange. You have to either apply it on bare skin or use a loose finishing powder prior to applying it.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This is my favorite powder foundation! And I’ve tried almost all them!! The texture is so smooth , and stays put all day! It doesn’t get cakey or settle into lines, which I love!! It doesn’t have any strong scent, and a little amount provides a lot of coverage!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

oxidizes a bit, so be careful picking a shade. I wear nars in shade Salzburg and this oxidized a bit too much for my winter color but will work in the summer. I ordered shade ivory and this is my good winter color. Also need to use very little product otherwise it looks a bit cakey. i have more dry skin and find this isn't too drying and looks good with a hydrating primer or moisturizer

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Thank you for this product iherb.this product is amazing how it seamlessly cover my flaws..love the coverage the scent is amazing love the packaging…this is 2 in 1 i dont need foundations now…

cce49d8c-f816-4661-aaee-eb7303ae4869
Posted on May 18, 2022

Good scent Daily use Perfect quality and size For all ages Good package For skin benefit Good composition Season Perfect moisturize No texture All skin type and sensitive skin Concern Full coverage No color

aa90075f-abac-43a9-a3dc-24e2d643b3b5
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

the coverage is really really good. it will not let you feel too heavy and the texture is smooth when putting on multi layers also, be careful when you choose the color.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The best affordable compact i have tried. It provides good coverage. It does look a bit powdery at first but just spray a hydrating mist ans you are good to go. I sometimes spray my mist first before powder to make it last longer

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Th coverage of the powder is great. However, the powder is quite loose and flying to everywhere when I use with a foundation brush. Maybe it’s better to use a sponge