FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

I recently had a baby and now suffering from insomnia, I tried few different sleep supplements for past year and this one works best so far. It gets me sleepy in 30-40min and lasts for 6-7 hours, pretty good. Other pills I tried would make me fall asleep, but as soon as I wake up, there is no hope for me to fall asleep again. This one lasts and I feel no side effects so far.

I’ve used this product quite a while now and it does help me to fall asleep. I also use in conjunction the one that has no melatonin in it so I feel it’s more balanced for my needs-not as much melatonin is needed for me. I take it about 30 minutes to even an hour and can tell when it’s time to go to bed-I’m sleepy and relaxed and ready for a full nights rest. I’ve taken dried supplements before but graduated to soft gels because they are quicker acting and more effective. I like the larger more economical size because I know I’ll need them, have a backup supply that I’ll never want to run out of.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Ive taken these for almist a year and i like them to help me wind down to get ready for bed. I suffer from insomnia so there are multiple things i take to get me to sleep, but this is what i take to slow me down and relax. Great ingredients like valerian, hops, lemon balm, all great to get you to a sleepy state

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I found that these soft-gels are great when I need to fall asleep quickly and can't wait until I feel sleepy or exhausted. The excellent combination of vitamins and sleep supplements do what I need them to do. I wake up feeling refreshed with no "hangover" effect. How different than the sleep medications I have had to take over the years. I keep these soft-gels on hand always and buy them regularly. Recommended for anyone with sleep issues.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I suffer from erratic sleep and wake up several times in the night. Occasionally I take Power to Sleep capsules and while I still get up - it is not as often and typically seems to add an hour or two to my overall sleep. Capsules are a bit large (but soft) so might pose a problem for people who cant swallow larger pills.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Haven't try it yet, will review later. I bought this based on the good reviews from other customers of iHerb. The ingredient look really good.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Best ever! I love Jason's Power to sleep! Now maybe I'll try some of the other products. I really trust Jasons. Thanks for beating Amazon's price, too!

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I always get the larger bottle, as I use two capsules every night before bed. I have been using this product for years, and I would highly recommend it for a better nights sleep!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I've been using this product for 5 years already and it works. I sleep like a baby when I use it. It contains powerful antioxidants to boot; an all-around good product.