FI

4.4
Based on 2,684 Ratings
1,631
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I've used this for a week and it is awesome. It goes on great and you only need a tiny amount. It has no scent and definitely gets rid of puffiness. The quality and size is worth it. It is going to last a long time. I am using other products from this line and couldn't be happier with all of them.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Perfect, it is the best product i have ever used. Highly recommended . Scent, smell, care, quality, size,package, benefit, composition, routine, feel, frequency, personal, age, season, moisturizer, texture, sensitive all perfect.

390f3707-d4d4-4ce3-9c30-4a0faba2bebd
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

It's small but i think it will go for a long time as you have to use a little bit. It's watery and the smell it's not strong, it's refreshing. I like to use it and definitely will order again.

e6444fb6-bb60-49d4-9277-458fca1a4f5e
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Nice eye gel that goes on smoothly and doesn't clump or flake. I'm not used to using gel as an eye cream, but it moisturizers just the same. Instanatural is a brand that I often turn to for moisturizing areas of the face, they rarely disappoint.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

This product is very concentrated and small amount is needed every time. I feel cool and comfortable after using it. I will try longer time to see the results.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have been using this product for some time. I love it. Comfortable to wear and the skin around my eyes feel moisturized. Doesn't have a strong scent because that would have been the first thing that could have put me off.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

use it every morning, scent is nice,[-packaging quality and size is great, composition is great, benefits helps my under eye moisturize, texture is so smooth which is gentle and good for sensitive skin

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Great product that helps to firm and moisturize the under eye area! There is almost no smell and is non-sticky which is perfect. I really like it!

Posted on May 21, 2022

The gel is light and in the same time moisturizing. I like their package it has compact size and is convenient to use. The texture is semi-transparent with good absorption. Compound are good and quality , definitely will buy again

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Excellent moisturizing eye cream!! You only need a small amount to use around the eyes, there is no heavy scent and it does not irritate my eyes. Highly recommended!! I will definitely buy it again.