FI

Posted on Aug 27, 2022
my first mask with tea tree

I like it so much. I bought for the first time. the parcel came quickly. whole goods, the ingredients are perfect. easy to use. it's really nice gentle face mask with tea tree. I will buy it again. nice smell and really nice price. now I feel better. best quality. now I'm in love with this company, they made amazing mask

30f6344e-0737-43ee-92ae-6b86b0714e07
ebf4a67a-3a45-47e4-9b73-d7a9cd1e82fb
3b62c63d-39b7-41fb-bc9e-42654ddd2997
3d5da3e7-454e-41c4-8d37-ebcf1ab5a592
d236c698-b507-49ef-b5ff-4812632351d1
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love face sheets forever! It is my best friend when it comes into face care. This face mask from Innisfree is one for the books! Plus its composition is made of Tea tree which is an effective ingredient for zits. The packaging is fine, just the same with other face mask but the only difference is the sheet itself. It is thin, lightweight and non-irritant. It makes your face glow after 15 minutes of application. It is gentle and moisturizes your skin well. Every girl in this world will love this!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I am always using the facemask after a long tiring day. This gives me the relaxation the i needed! The price is inexpensive. It is also used to close our pores.

4e6d87be-1c4e-429e-8ff2-c353aafaf8cd
Fatemaseleem
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture. 2. Unfold and place the mask on the face, avoiding eye and lip area. 3. Leave on for 10-20 minutes. 4. Discard the mask and gently pat for further absorption.

Y0998B
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It has a clean scent to it,I love all INNISFREE products,because they use naturel ingredient for a gentle formula that benefits the sensitive skin..the quality is amazing. It’s so moisturizing as an essence It has the size of regular sheet mask,the packaging is good 😌

Posted on May 26, 2022

The sheet mask is drenched in nutritious essence from tea tree. When I took it out from the packet the sheet mask is so thin and almost transparent. Skin feels great after- love it!!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Ive been using these for years, when I put them on it feels like I hooker up an IV bag to my face. So refreshing and hydrating.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I love it. This is very good brand for skincare because of natural ingredients. This face mask is great moisturizer. I repurchased many times. I highly recommend.

Sankoufa
Posted on May 7, 2022

Soothing mask for my pimpled face, i would use it after cleansing my face and toner use, then i'll put it and lay in Bed for than 20 minutes until it would dry out