FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

This is by far the best lip balm I ever used. It keeps my lips hydrated all day. I use it at night like a lip mask and I no longer wake up with a dried up, flakey lips. There is a faint scent of honey if I really really Try to smell it but when I just put it on, I don’t smell anything. I am sensitive to fragrance but this one is perfectly fine. I also love the small glass jar. I can use it for travel maybe?

ae958666-ce8a-42db-b121-f67805b29b51
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Very nice lip balm. Lips are soft and moisturized after the usage.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Personally I don't find it all hydrating but I do think it gives nice silky finish.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Just started using but it applies easily no problem to date. Scent and quality seem fine.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

I really liked this product, there is a rich feeling of moisture on the lips and there is no smell I really like it, great quality, small size, great texture

Betsaida
Posted on Jun 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

The aroma is very pleasant, it leaves the lips soft instantly, without a sticky feeling and helps to keep them moisturized throughout the day.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

It has no smell or taste. The package is too small for its price. It is difficult to use because it has nothing to put in it, like the second refreshments. I will not buy it again.

5b6c6ed1-cef9-4f49-87f9-ff7c98c70d77
Posted on Nov 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Beautiful, good lip balm, excellent quality. I hope to get good results

Posted on Nov 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent balm, well nourishes the lips, I liked it. Dryness immediately disappears. Odor neutral