FI

• S
Based on 1,986 Ratings
1,239
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I went through a nervous break down and menopause all around the same time last year, and in spots I noticed I was looking like a plucked chicken lol. I said to myself WOW, whats going on. I spoke with my PCP and was informed that menopause and high levels of stress will have your hair fallen out cause the body is going through a shift of some sort. Myself I feel like the FEMALE VERSION THE HULK LOL. My Pcp said i need a serum shampoo and I researched and came upon this and tried it and in a couple of weeks the bald area has begun to grow back. The Super Vitamin D3 and Neo Cell Collagen helps the affects quicker. Thank you IHERB. I recommend and will be purchasing more.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

just recently I used it, and all i can say that it's just amazing shampoo!!! Mashallah my hair started to not fall, since i got corona my hair didn't stop falling and its so sad, so with this product it's getting back healthier!! the scent is fine for me, size is a bit small, it could be bigger, but the benefit of this shampoo and the Jojoba oil are GREAT!!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Love love love!! If you’re having any hair loss at all, try this. Life saver!! My hairs stopped cooonstantly falling out & snapping off. I was afraid to touch my hair it was so bad. Now I have gotten stronger hair and it feels so much healthier since I started using this. It has a pleasant scent as well. In my experience I recommend using very little of it. I literally use like a penny size amount, massage it in, rinse it off & then REPEAT! If I use more it can get crazy sudsy and just doesn’t seems as effective. Shampooing twice with smaller amounts definitely seems the way to go. I don’t usually mix it with the jojoba oil. I don’t feel it’s necessary. But if u like oils in your hair it’s a nice add in.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I literally CANT WITH THIS SHAMPOO😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I purchased this 4 times so far from how OBSESSED i am with it!!! I’ve seen so much hair growth during these past 2 months of using it and I’m gonna keep purchasing it! I’ve experienced a lot of hair fall during the summer, but ever since i started using this shampoo, my hair has been growing back a LOT. It doesn’t dry out nor oil my scalp. I also didn’t experience any sensitivity!! The only con is that it finishes so quickly since the package size is 118 ml:( i wish they’d make a bigger size!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I have used this shampoo for some time. It makes my hair smell and feel squeaky clean without drying my hair. I also use the serum (just 3 drops), which makes my hair soft as silk. The 3 drops feel oily, but not that way at all when applied to hair.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

The product is great, the smell is good, the method of use is normal, like all shampoos, and the quality is high. The size is good, enough and useful for any age. The packaging is good, and Sia took it with the sprayer from the same company, the composition is good, the benefits hair is greasy, and the scent scalp is also not sensitive and moisturizing well

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have been using this for 2 weeks and so far so good. I think it is too early to say if it is helping me with the hair growth but at the very least, it makes my hair texture better (less frizzy). The smell is not overpowering. I will continue to order this product.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My scalp felt clean and refreshed! It had a very nice scent, loved it. My hair was a bit dry after use so conditioner is a must. Packaged well and I was impressed with the quality as well. The bottle size is small so you will probably want to get more.