FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

The quality of this products is magic ! I used to hate using neti pot by also suffer from allergy and I was always using a decongestant otherwise I wouldn't breath but adding this to my nose rinse made so much difference and I am amazed of how it just pull all that nasty stuff out. I am already buying another one. I wouldn't say it has a strong scent but I swear it feels like a warm hug.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I don’t neti regularly, but add these drops to salt water when I feel sinus issues coming on. The scent is great and the ingredients seem very effective.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
2,258

Wonderful product. The quality is super. Delivery is excellent and fast. Happy to have discounts. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

When my sinus are inflamed I find this product does a nice job or keeping the inflammation down. Plus I'm a firm user of essential oils and this one uses those that are great for the sinuses. These oils are know to open up the sinuses and also have antimicrobial properties, win win.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

If you frequently use a netipot like a do this is a nice boost either everyday or weekly. Not sure it actually does anything effective but it smells nice 😂

Jaycee24
Posted on Jan 22, 2021

This is a really good addition to my neti pot rinse. I add around a teaspoon of pure sea salt to boiled water and allow it to cool down. I then add two droppers of neti wash plus and it really helps when my nose is a bit stuffy or runny. I can't say if it is doing anything specifically but the ingredients are beneficial so I will keep using it.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

A soothing addition to a salt water rinse with my neti. I use about 1/2 a dropper to 1 cup water

Posted on Oct 30, 2022
4,415

great supplement, quality brand. very happy with purchase. will be back for more

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Just few drops and my nose is better lubricated during nasal washes. I do recommend this product.