FI

Posted on May 31, 2022
Delicious chocolate mint flavor

First, I love Highkey brand snacks because they are keto friendly, gluten-free and sugar-free. They are high-quality and are delicious. This was my first time trying the chocolate mint cookie and it had the perfect ratio of chocolate to mint. I am very happy with this purchase and I will definitely be buying more of these cookies. I don’t feel left out and it really helps me with my sweet tooth cravings.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love these little cookies! They taste so good. They remind me of the tops to Oreos! They taste fresh and if you don't finish the whole bag, you can reseal it. They really help me with the cravings I get at night. I dont have a problem with these raising my blood sugar. They're worth every penny to help me stay on track!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

The texture of the cookies are so good! Just like the normal coockies. I think it’s a bit too sweet for me. Haven’t taste mint chocolate for a long time after being keto. It’s good to try!

29dac352-29b9-463f-ab6e-678ff909db6b
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Very good but tiny! I expected a little bit bigger of a package and cookies but just fyi this is a snack size pack (although you may not eat all the cookies in one shot). The flavor is nice but the texture is not optimal - good option for a nice mint chocolate flavor though.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Love these! I'm obsessed with chocolate mint, these do have a slight gritty texture but they are still delicious. I love how minty they are, the taste reminds me of thin mints which I LOVE.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Bought this for my kids but they did not like the taste because of the mint. Brought it to work instead and my workmates loved it. its so delicious and refreshing at the same time

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love it's bite size and not making a mess. Once you pop, you can't stop. No sugar added is a bonus. Will def repurchase it again.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I really love High Key products and these cookies may be my favorite yet. I love mint chocolate and the crunch is perfect. They were packaged well so very few broken pieces or crumbs. Can't wait to try more!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Mint chocolate cookies are one of my favorite flavors of cookies, and these cookies definitely live up to my expectations! Lots of chocolate minty goodness!