FI
Based on 1,102 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,102 Ratings
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

A Legacy for Life™ Natural Flavors Unique Oxygenating Bubble Action Wake Up Your Mouth Traditional Flavor Freshens Breath Certified by Periodic Laboratory Test to be Free of Pesticide Residues Eco-Friendly - Cruelty-Free Experience the fresh taste of clean as oxygen-releasing molecules make your mouth come alive. Zesty eucalyptus, thyme, menthol and wintergreen help power fresh breath. Swish with HPM™ for your sparkling healthy smile!

0f1414dc-ee7e-4b97-a2bb-92b42a17b00c

I use it both as mouth wash and as gargling when I have sore throat. The flavor isn't bad, and the package size is quite big. The only thing that I would improve is the lid, better put up a measuring lid like other brands for convenience, otherwise great product.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Mild taste and does whiten teeth over time if used long enough and regularly. I swirl around in my mouth for around 30 - 60 seconds once a day till it the active ingredients bubble into a white foam. My Dentist told me not to do any longer than a minute a day as you don't want to thin the protective enamel.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

This is the best product to use for a sore throat coming on. Gargle with it. It seems to shorten the the duration of a sore throat, and sometimes even stop it. And you can use it for all the things you need hydrogen peroxide for. I always make sure I have this in the house.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

As a first-timer to this product, I have just tried this HPM Mouthwash after my late lunch and wow I simply loved it! It has a subtle oxygenating scent. No sweet or no bitter taste. In fact I only need 1 teaspoon of it and swish within my mouth about 1 minute and I can feel some action taking place within my mouth. When I spit out, it looks slightly bubbly foamy liquid. I rinse my mouth with a little water and I can feel the refreshing cleansing effect in my mouth! The refreshing effects last quite sometime after which it tapers off. Simply awesome mouthwash I just discovered.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

My sister put me on to this when her husband had Covid. Their doctor had told them to use it to stop the virus entering the respiratory system. It's a great quality, good for sensitive teeth (like mine) and it makes your whole mouth feel so clean and fresh. I have gingivitis and it has helped to clear it up - a great bonus !!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

For a clean feeling get this mouth wash. I use Peroxicare toothpaste, so I am already a fan of hydrogen peroxide. This mouthwash is perfect for everyday use. Packaging is well done. Benefit is unbelievably great. It cleans much more than you would think it would. Flavor is well done and does not leave an aftertaste. It is adding benefits to my teeth even with me using Peroxicare. It is good for sensitive teeth and gums. It is gentle while still being effective.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I've ordered this mouthwash three times already. I love knowing there is no alcohol in this product, and I'm not using something that is too harsh on the microbiome of my mouth! I also really like the way it foams and lingers in the mouth, creates that really fresh feel and comes a great big bottle! It doesn't taste great, but that is fine - you aren't meant to swallow it anyway! I use this regularly throughout the day and find that it is really effective at addressing bleeding gums quickly. My favourite is the original. The bottle lasts me about 6 weeks if I use it about 3 times a day. You only need a small amount for each rinse and gargle.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Worst mouthwash I have ever tried. It has a weird taste I kept vomiting for 5 minutes straight. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone unless I hate that person. I was really happy to try it and had high hopes that this will solve all the problems that my previous mouthwash had. Now I’m more than happy to go to my previous mouthwash and never experience what I have experienced today.