FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Cancer fighter

Hello! Ordered this product to fight the cancer which I currently have. Heard a lot about this project and how it works on infected bodies. Impressed. It’s too early to give any feedback for it, but since it has original ingredients of Essiac tea, hope it should work

d8553b47-4b7b-42ad-a791-c2dd397f4ff5
52c89895-c5a9-4824-be37-676dcaec162b
c365b11c-baeb-47a4-9764-8bda0c5c4bef
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I just started taking this but it is organic and the original recipe so I know it will be great. My husband and I are taking 1 a day as a maintenance for good health.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
4,070

I like the taste of these soft gels and I totally admire how it helps maintain the healthy function of my immune system. great in improving the health of my overall wellbeing.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

A friend first told me about Essiac many years ago when the only option was to buy the herbal blend and make a tea. (She had amazing results with it when she was diagnosed with cancer.) I appreciate the convenience of having it in capsule form. I always have it on hand though I don't take it on a regular basis. I believe my body tells me when I need something so when I have the feeling that I should be taking it, I do.

Posted on May 24, 2021

I read of Essiac tea to be an ancient formula of the Ojibwe Indigenous American Indians. I could not find it on line in a tea form so have settled for this tonic in a capsule form. It is used to detoxify and does a good job of cleaning out the system. I take it at night in order to eliminate well in the following morning. It is claimed to kill cancer cells and support the immune system. I have been diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma so am using this as a support. It is made from burdock root, Indian rhubarb root, sheep sorrel and slippery elm.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

They are fast acting. I always feel like I have sugar in my gas tank when February rolls around and I need to cleanse the body. I've tried many different things to cleanse. This one is effective, gentle and very fast acting. I am on this cleanse for the remainder of the month.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Service good and shipment on time. Will have more details as time goes on.

great for boosting overall health, clearing skin and toxins, love essiac;)

Posted on May 17, 2022

Searched everywhere to find this essay in a capsule form. normally only in powder form. Excited as easy to take

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

yet to start using it, will make a proper review after one month.