FI

4.5
Posted on Sep 10, 2022
1,365

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have used Herbatint for 15 years now with amazing results. I have loads of allergies to chemicals, which is why I tried this more natural brand. No problems with itchy scalp! My hair always looks fuller and it is softer after I have applied Herbatint. The colour is great- I get lots of compliments. I love that you can just mix up the amount you want and save the rest for next time.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Does not damage hair, only color is a bit darker than on the picture, but I had the same issue with other brands. At least Herbatint is natural

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Safe to use even for pregnant Moms. It's Chemical Free! Colour turned out great and it's easy to apply Does not smell bad compared to other hair colours.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Got this for my pregnant sister as it's Chemical Free and safe for her usage. Colour turned out great and it's easy to apply Does not smell bad compared to other hair colours.

Posted on May 1, 2022

it was a great product. I really like the color of my hair now and does not itch on the scalp.its shiny and the hair is not dry.. not strong the smell thumbs up for the smell.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Love this hair dye. Is very red (copper/burgundy). The colour fades after a couple months. I then mix with a natural series on the roots to keep it coppery/brown. Much gentler than many other dyes.

Posted on May 11, 2021

I wanted coppery brown hair, and I got it! I used this together with the neutral brown (5N), and it worked well. I had been concerned that it wouldn't be red enough if half the color was 5N, but it really did work great (and covered gray roots, which was the point of this whole exercise).

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

A few helpful hints, and please see photographs if you like, provided a before and after. It does not come with an applicator brush, I used one of my hardware store paint brushes. It comes with gloves but I used my own. Mixed in a plastic bowl that I saved from a frozen tv dinner. It suggests that if you have short hair, you can cut it in half and save half for another touch up later, but I used the whole kit. I had a mild reaction, a red flushing an inch out from the hairline despite putting down a moisturizing barrier. I then used petroleum jelly and that calmed the skin irritation. The 40 minutes went by quickly. Washing out was no problem, about 3 minutes until clear water. Used a shampoo for color-treated hair, then used the included Royal Treatment Cream rinse. I didn't keep it on 5 minutes, just 1. The color is beautiful, and with dimensions of hue, which is nice. Covered the greys completely. Very thrilled with this product despite the skin reaction. Will just use petroleum jelly next time. It had no smell, zero 'toxic' smells to it, which was so pleasant as I haven't dyed my hair in over 20 years because regular dyes are toxic and carcinogenic. This was pleasant to use.

92413978-9727-40f2-94e6-cf921b92c3c3