FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 16, 2022
Great Experience

It is a great healthy product. Have ordered it for quite a few years from you. Your shipping is GREAT. You are very fast in getting the product to your customers. I am pleased in all categories ... Thank you For such great service and products. OH....You also have good expiration dates.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Is it good to have vitamin C everyday? It is OK to take vitamin C every day in recommended dosages. Since your body can't produce or store vitamin C on its own, you need to get it through food or supplements.. As a water-soluble vitamin, vitamin C does not remain in your body very long. In most cases, this essential nutrient is excreted within 24 hours, but the amount of time vitamin C stays in your system depends on your individual circumstances and medical history. The brightening properties of vitamin C also extend to fading dark spots and lightening hyperpigmentation. Vitamin C inhibits the pathway of abnormal production of skin pigments (melanin) to even out the skin tone and lightens dark spots, sun spots, acne scars, blemishes, and hyperpigmentation due to melasma. The size of this product is big enough and the ingredients are good... still didn't use it so I don't know the taste yet...

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Although I have only been taking this for a week now, I am taking so many supplements that ones I can mix in water are so much better. I mix this with my electrolytes, like the taste and it doesn't hurt my stomach.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I love how I can put this into my morning shake. It’s better absorbing vitamin c in powder form. The price is good here too.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

High quality natural vitamin C. It beats all forms of synthetic vitamin C. Human body can recognise natural substances and absorb them properly. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

This is the very best Vitamin C I've ever used. The results are excellent with combating a cold ! The ingredients are top notch in this product. The quality gets 5 stars in my opinion. The shipping was very fast & you can't beat their prices !

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Excellent quality. Has 3 sources of real food vitamin C. Helps with immunity, the body's collagen production, and many other benefits. There is no synthetic ascorbic acid in this product. We take this vitamin C regularly.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

The quality and ingredient are excellent as a pick me up. After running or when feeling fatigue, the effect and potency is instant. I'm a picky person when it comes with vitamins

Posted on May 22, 2022

I love this stuff! The formula was changed a couple of years ago and it was a big improvement in my opinion. The addition of amla powder is a big plus. As always, the price from Iherb is excellent.

Posted on May 15, 2022

It’s good. I didn’t know there was tapioca starch in it. It doesn’t taste as good as the old one that was only acerola cherry. It’s ok though. No stomach upset or anything.