FI

4.7
Litchick13
Posted on Mar 30, 2022
Love it

I combine this Earth Broth with other powders, like vegan “chicken” broth and nutritional yeast, add whatever veggies I’ve got (leftover sautés and stir fries work well), add spices (tumeric’s a win) and occasionally something like tofu, tempeh or noodles…and end up with delicious and fortifying broth.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I love the quality of this ingredient it helps with stopping a journey to super foods packaging is Eco friendly it’s you can mix it with an incense antioxidant it’s super food is healthy it improves your improvement in your diet it’s tasty and it’s benefits a super high

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I use a tablespoon of this mixed with hot water and drink it after dinner each evening. Great tonic tea to wind down at the end of the day

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is a great warming and grounding superfood mix and so nutritious. I love adding it to savoury soups the most as I feel its earthy taste mixes best with those, especially miso soup.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021
4,637
15,216

This is just an amazing product. I combine it with the vital Mineral Greens and the effect is immediate energy and grounding all day. This combination is incredibly nutritionally dense. Over the weeks and months since i started taking this, every aspect of my health especially sleep and energy has improved. I highly recommend. Please click the like button if you liked this review. Thank you for doing so

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This is probably the best company out there when it comes to high quality vitamin products. They dont have the cheapest prices but you know youre getting a high quality product with the best ingredients that can be found. This is definitely not a good tasting mixture so its highly recommended to mix it into a smoothie but itll definitely make you feel good and grounded.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

This is such a good powder to include in any type of broth or veggie dish - especially with curry, liquid amino and finely sliced veggies. I use every day in several types of dishes and stir fry. Big bottle is very economical. Also works well with nutritional yeast powder for seasoning and vegan chicken broth.

Posted on May 18, 2021

I love this product! Instead of buying 25 different products, I can just buy this. it has many powerful food ingredients. Plus, I like that their standards are higher than typical "organic" products. I have used Earth for about 3 years. I drink it in orange juice almost every day. Awesome company!!

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

I don't usually take time to add my "two cents", however, this supplement amazingly caused my feet pain to subside, after my husband bought me a foot massager. I have only used it once since i started this supplement several months ago. This tells me there is an important nutrient that has been missing from my diet - go figure! Oh, and it digest "smoothly" shall we say.... E. J. San Diego, CA