FI

4.6
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

It's the little things during Covid: Harney & Sons and Pukka teas are one of life's little pleasures. This one got me through the winter with a perfectly balanced taste, excellent ingredients- very relaxing and restorative. I love that the packaging is recyclable too. Light caffeine, perfect for afternoon.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Delicious! I have repurchased these and family love it too. I usually put one sachet in a small tea pot because it is a bit strong for my taste if only making one cup of tea. I don't drink it everyday its pricey compare to the tea you purchase in the supermarket but it is worth it!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I can't remember how many times I ordered this tea. If you like jasmine tea this one is for you. Pleasant scent and yummy taste.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This is a favorite company that we can no longer find in our area. This tea is so good and so flavorful, a real treat at end of the day. Love the pyramid tea bags and the metal tin it comes in. Great price, great value and great tea

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 calms me down

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

one of the best tea I have ever tried. When I make tea the room is full of jasmin. Very fine fragrance with high quality tea.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This is the most delicious Jasmine tea that I have ever tasted. The fragrance is out of this world! The product was delivered in a timely manner using a safe carrier. iHerb has inspired my trust and my business with a great product and price. Thank-you iHerb!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

only one sentence - if you like jasmine tea, you will love it! will looke over if they have loose leaf package, if so, i will purchase for that!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

A bit pricey but lovey tea to enjoy as a treat, smells great! It does contain caffeine, though, so make sure to enjoy it early in the day.