FI

4.4
Based on 1,933 Ratings
1,255
Posted on Nov 24, 2022
A favorite for a chocolate lover

This is probably my most favorite ‘chocolate’ tea because the flavor is outstanding and invigorating, and tastes definitely chocolate, with the mint undertone. I have not found a specifically Chocolate Tea that tastes authentic, and I have tried many. This is exactly what it purports to be- a great blend of chocolate and mint- neither one is overpowering the other, but just a great combo that I gravitate towards when I want a chocolate lift first, and then the mint is a very refreshing sidekick.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022
1,055

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
1,406

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This tea is a new favorite at our home, with it's smooth tea flavor, warm chocolate notes and the frangrance of the mint, and while the mint flavor is very prominent in this blend, you still get a taste of all ingredients. I drink it with no additions and it still feels like a dessert tea.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I love the high quality of Harney & Sons teas. While I usually drink unflavored black tea, I occasionally have this one as a treat. The first time I drank it, I was a bit disappointed--all flavors were too weak for me. The next time, I tried nearly doubling the amount of tea recommended and it was far more flavorful--both the invigorating mint, the delectable chocolate, and the high-quality black tea flavor (I like strong tea anyway). I like it with milk, too. I don't drink it every day, but it's a great option for a change now and then and really feels like a reward.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This is my new favorite flavor of H&S teas. I like the fact that it doesn't have added sugar, yet still tastes of after dinner mints. It also smells delicious. Harney & Sons make great tea, and I can't wait to try more flavours!! You get quite a lot of tea in one tin (many servings) with the loose leaf, which makes it economical. Also, I enjoy the loose leaf more than teabags.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It’s a good quality black tea but about the mint chocolate taste… As much as I like every product having mint chocolate flavour this one wasn’t really nice.. It felt more like biscuits with mint tea I guess? Instead of a rich chocolate flavour I was expecting..

b23d47d9-9b41-4f98-b069-23acdb238a0a