FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Great quality Barley grass JUICE

This contains the juice of barley grass. Most products use barley grass, which is hard to absorb unless you have an iron stomach. This product is juiced barley, the juice does not have to be broken down to digest it. The only down side of this product is that is does use a filler to make it into a tablet. That makes it less strong, but I still prefer this over the few other brands that use the juice, not the grass. It is easier to take in the smaller tablets.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I love this product. It's the original green barley that George Malkmus from hallelujah acres used to promote until he now has what he calls a "superior product". I personally don't agree. I think this product is affordable and so good for you. I immediately feel boosted in my energy levels after taking this. Another funny and random thing is my hair goes blonder when using this product. I love that it's in tablet from too. Makes it easy to take. If I want to put it in a smoothie I just use my pestle and mortar and grind it up to powder.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love this product. Didnt know it was avail on IHerb. Used to take the powdered form which was a bit bothersome. The ingredients for this brand is of high quality and the benefits are great. Easy to take and no after taste. Great antioxidant. Will buy again and highly recommend this brand.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I found this to be an easy way to incorporate young barley grass in my day without the trouble of mixing the powder with water. Let me first say, when I really need energy, I'll use the Green Magma powder and mix with water and slurp it up. But that's more steps and you taste it more that way, which isn't the most appetizing sometimes. When I down these tablets, I can feel the energy within an hour, so I know it's still the same top quality as the powder.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This organic barley grass product is convenient to take. It seems to give me more energy but I need to take longer to see any other benefits

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Very reasonably priced. And very convenient. Just started consuming this product every morning. So, I have not noticed a lot of difference. With the internet raving about the benefits of barley grass as a superfood, I guess I have to continue taking daily for a while longer before results are evident.

4b876a05-c267-4b91-ad36-4f1003ee5dfe
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Excellent product with nice package, good for daily intake to enhance health. Would purchase again for my family and myself next time. Good for detoxic!

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

I order Green Foods, Green Magma every now and then to give my body a good energy boost with young barley. I tried another brand once and never again. I take tablets because I am not a great fan of the taste of the powder, and these tablets are smooth and easy to swallow. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I used the powder years ago because I had heard as bout somebody using it for joint pain. The unexpected results I had was that my acid reflux went away. I'm using the pills this time hoping for the same result. Away from home, not the best eating situation, started to get reflux again. Ugh!

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

Truly alkaline green food. Useful for stress, energy and copability- coping with everyday stressful events. Works very quickly on the day and can be taken by young and older. Take 2 teaspoons twice a day- add to water or juice or a fruit tea. Best taken on an empty stomach so that it passes through to intestines quickly. Enjoy.