FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 27, 2022
My first gua sha

It is my first gua sha, so I’m not that familiar with it. Personally I feel that it’s a little bit too big. But it feels very sturdy, great quality. The packaging is really nice, the letters on it make it cuter. I’ve been trying it out for a few days now and it feels really nice. Very useful tool for antiaging massage.

I LOVE this Gua sha, It is perfect, it isn't so thick like another I bought after, but it is PERFECT! I like its curves. I use it after applying anti aging facial oil. It comes with a little cotton bag so it is safe between uses. If it is your first time buying Gua sha, I recommend this one highly. <3

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

It is my first time to use a guasha. This is very amazing. It helps with depuffing my face. Premium quality and with pouch which is handy. The packaging is very high quality as well. The size of the product is handy. Can be used at any age for sure. After first use I can see benefits of using it already. My face is feeling lifted.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I have seen videos of women using Gua Sha stones and wasn't sure if it would do the same for me as proclaimed in those videos. I was pleasantly surprised how the Grace and Stella Gua Sha lifted my face. I thought the stone would be fragile to handle, but it's thick and easy to handle, the quality is great. The size of my Gua Sha, is small enough to fit in the palm of my hand. I also like the draw string pouch that it comes with.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Very beautiful Gua Sha! The only thing From the picture I thought it would be bigger , on the smaller side compare to some other Gua Shas I’ve own. But it does the job it’s meant to do, it’s very beautiful and comes in a thick pouch to protect it. The price is excellent also I’ve seen others like it for way more money and they aren’t as beautiful as this one.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Good quality and I used in massaging my face. Great size and packaging. I came same color and natural taxture . Thanks for providing this product and benefits

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Didn’t expect the wow result but for my pleasure I can see it using the Gua Sha. Amazing quality, nice and cute packaging. Would be nice present for the holidays.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Loved it! I use it with face oil, helps with depuffing the face in the morning. Comes with a little cute bag to store it

Posted on May 27, 2022

I love the material quality and size, it comes with a little bag. I love brand’s concept in general. It works very well! I usually use it with oil. Also the color is super cute.

Posted on May 5, 2022

A beautiful gua sha, amazing for the price. Comes with a small bag to put it in. I personally love it, i would get more from this company.