FI

icarotwist
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
27,893
I love spain!

If you're looking for a great way to get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals, then you need to try Spanish bee pollen! I've been taking it for a few months now and I can't believe the difference it's made in my energy levels. I never realized how much of a difference getting enough vitamins and minerals could make. The Spanish bee pollen from this company is top quality and extremely affordable. I would highly recommend it Here's a quick tip to boost your energy: Take 5-6 tsp of this pollen, with a yerba matte. Your energy will go through the roof after this. Thank me later :)

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Such a simple product but it taste goods and packs such a lot of benefits.Bee pollen is high in b vitamins and we love to sprinkle on top of yoghuts, ice cream, acai bowls or chia pudding. This is an amazing quality for the price. A little goes a long way but we eat it quite often. This is my 3rd or 4th bottle. A versatile product that tastes like honey. It is great for getting extra nutrients into picky kids.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

One small study found evidence that bee pollen might reduce some side effects of radiation therapy for cancer. Other studies looked at an extract of bee pollen and found some benefits in men who have chronic prostatitis or an enlarged prostate. Another study found that a product containing bee pollen (and several other ingredients) seemed to reduce PMS symptoms.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The Golden Flower is a bee pollen which is essential amino acids and vitamins. I'm using the bee Pollen on a daily basis and put a handful into a morning green smoothie. The pollen stays fresh in the box for several weeks. which is the duration of use until the end of the amount in the box. It is highly appreciated that the taste and freshness remain that way, which also contributes to the effect on the health of the body.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

it tastes really good! it's our first time trying Bee Pollen! ingredients are straight forward very clean quality as stated. for our dosage, we take one heaping teaspoon once a day and we feel great! perfect size for my wife & I. So far the benefits I see are mental clarity and a big boost in energy levels. will definitely order again!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

High quality bee pollen ingredient. The container size is perfect for the price. It benefits your health as it contains vitamins and minerals and enzymes the body needs. I don’t mind the taste. The suggested dosage at first are a few granules to make sure you’re not allergic but afterwards I started taking 1 teaspoon daily

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

A local store stopped carrying this product so I did a search online. I have already tried the product and like it very much for its health properties. IHerb had it for a decent price. The shipping was free and loved that it came in a few days. Will buy again from them.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Pollen has many features and covers large area of health improvement and the taste is fantastic. I have not replaced sugar with this as I have palm sugar for that. I use it in my miso soup every morning with spirulina and clorella and raw cocoa and aswagandha and fine ground chia seeds. Do you want to try?

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

good quality and price! Best price I could find! The benefits of bee pollen are well known. It relieving inflammation, working as an antioxidant. Boosting liver health. Strengthening the immune system. I use it with small piece of butter and few pine nuts every day as an excellent dietary supplement.