FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 31, 2022

I have used this product for 15 months now and it is far superior to Hollywood type creams that cost 5 times more. I like to look less like a senior and more of the age of my younger wife. I use Gold Bond, Ultimate, Skin Therapy etc. to rid my neck and jaw of crepey skin, works like a dream in just a few days I could see a significant change.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I love this cream. It hydrates my skin without making it oily. The best… I feel I can breathe through my skin not like other lotion. Smell is not strong which is nice. Helps repair my dry skin and symptoms of itchiness

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Absorbs into skin very nicely is thick but not extremely thick very smooth. I just started using it so am not sure about all of its benefits.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I am old and I’ve been using this for a while so I hope it works! In any case, I’m not willing to see what my skin looks like without it!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

My mom has been using another age-focused body lotion. I thought it was time to switch to get better results. Her skin feels soft, especially in the elbow area, really moisturizing, great composition, and the size of the packaging is huge. Great purchase!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I've seen this product around for awhile and decided to give it a go. While it is advertised for mature, crepey skin, it really doesn't do much for hydration/moisturization. The lotion is non-greasy, absorbs quickly, neutral scent and does provide hydration directly after application. But the benefits don't last long, nor did I notice any "improvement". This lotion would probably be better suited to someone in the 30-45 age bracket, with normal to slightly dry skin. The lotion is also on the pricey side, and there are several less expensive lotions that do a better job of moisturization.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Not yet use this but the reviews are good. Will update this review once I use this cream

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Must have! My skin is more tight and soft like never before.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good product

Auto-translated from Arabic

I took it to my mother. I found it praised here and that it is resistant to aging. You are under trial. We will try it and come back. Write my experience in all honesty and safety. Here, the use will be used on a daily basis until we reach a satisfactory result. The size is large, suitable for all ages. Please do not forget my review